Svchost.exe error

Amey408

Broken In
Hey guy’s I got SVCHOST.EXE ERROR in my pc i have windows xp sp3.

When I start my machine I got 2 error on my screen which screen shot I attach below if I terminate or cancel the error it will stop my network connection service.

Plz help me I scan my machine with Symantec endpoint protection, pc tool’s spyware doctor and also try some other utility's but still problem not resolve.

paroh

Padawan
Some one trying to exploit the open port on ur system so close these port

Windows Worms Doors Cleaner (Download)
Downloading Windows Worms Doors Cleaner

Note: Close These ports DCOM port 135
RPC port 445
Netbios 137/138/139

Also scan ur system with a good antivirus eg avast (Free version) and also run a Antispware scan with Malwarebytes' SUPERAntiSpyware free version

OP
A

Amey408

Broken In
Some one trying to exploit the open port on ur system so close these port

Windows Worms Doors Cleaner (Download)
Downloading Windows Worms Doors Cleaner

Note: Close These ports DCOM port 135
RPC port 445
Netbios 137/138/139

Also scan ur system with a good antivirus eg avast (Free version) and also run a Antispware scan with Malwarebytes' SUPERAntiSpyware free version

Hey thank's for reply but my Mcafee detect it as a Trojan and delete it.

ravendawson

Right off the assembly line
Hey guy’s I got SVCHOST.EXE ERROR in my pc i have windows xp sp3.

When I start my machine I got 2 error on my screen which screen shot I attach below if I terminate or cancel the error it will stop my network connection service.

Plz help me I scan my machine with Symantec endpoint protection, pc tool’s spyware doctor and also try some other utility's but still problem not resolve.

Alot of people mistake this process as a malware but the truth is, svchost.exe itself is not a virus but rather an integral part of your system. So if you're thinking about removing it from your system, DON'T.

Are you seeing a 100% usage on your CPU? That's actually the most common svchost error that occurs.
If you do, try the following steps:

o Click the Start button, then All Programs
o Choose Windows Update
o This will open a Microsoft Windows Update dialog window – choose Change Settings
o Remove the check to disable the Microsoft Update option – regardless of the warnings
o Complete the uninstall process, then use Windows Updates to keep your computer current and secure

There's also a hotfix available from Microsoft, though some people claim it doesn't really help.

If you're not convinced that this is not a virus, follow this post.

How to Fix Svchost Errors

It's further discussed here.

paroh

Padawan
Hey thank's for reply but my Mcafee detect it as a Trojan and delete it.

Install some good antivirus like avast.
I think mcafee detects it as a trojan because this small utility is used to either closed the port or to open the port.

For further review check this site
*www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Firewall/Windows-Worms-Doors-Cleaner.shtml

Last edited:
Top Bottom