SURVIVE - without Cellphone!

For how long can you part with your mobile?

• Not even a single day

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 2-4 days

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • More than a week

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Don't care; GOT NO MOBILE!!!!

Votes: 19 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mustang said:
I can't survive without my mobile even an hour,bcoz I have so many girlfriend's mostly of them have not internet connection,therefore i can't live without talking with her,when she all of them gets the net,then i don't care of my mobile .

well even then your mobile will be useful to carry around with the internet enabled...as compared to PC or laptop

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i use my phone only for listening to music,no living without music but can stay without the phone.

although i'm always on gprs conn. i copy direct dl links to my phone and dl it whle sitting in classes coz edge is available near my college

praka123

left this forum longback
i am forced to keep a mobile phone with a idea postpaid connxn due to parents compulsion and few friends too.otherwise i dont care for mobile phones.fears every time it rings.btwn u'll laugh at my mobile:a 1600 nokia with that BL-5 defective battery.(anyways registered for replacement in nokia site)

faraaz

Evil Genius
I can live maybe 2-3 days without a mobile...but not more than that. I start suffering from withdrawal symtpoms...

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
1 day is a big thing.........nt even 1 hour.......... gprs activated.......so its serves 2 purposes.......
1.... normal cell fone job
2.... modem......
so hw can i live w/o it???

Well, travelling around the world for all the research purposes, I have learnt to switch gears into different modes of life.

Like, If given the choise, then I wouldn't mind using everything possible at my disposal, food, water, cell phone.. etc.. etc..

But if put in a situation, I will survive without anything or at a much higher interval.. like 1 time food a day, no bath for 2-3days :D etc.. etc..

So, I guess living without a cellphone would depend on the situation I am curretly in. Given the chance to use it, yes I would use it as much as I need, but given no choice, then I can survive without it as long as I need.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
navjotjsingh said:
I can live even a year without it. :D Its just a tool which I use for emergency. Not more.

same here..... but all with such free sms's per day and all, i will be dragged to use it unnecessarily.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I dont give a DAMN to mobiles :p. Not fond of cell phones actually....just use it for making calls which i do rarely :lol: and listen to music

chicha

High without substance...
i hate moblie phones they are the worst thing ever. the whole mobile tech is going out of hand, it was nice when ppl uesd it in emergencies and now it does not work when you really want them too.

i never had a mobile and never will. May be when i go out of india i will have to buy to keep in touch with my parents, but if i can i will.

Rarely i use it to message some of my firends.

I HATE MOBILE PHONES.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^i agree there's no tech involved in mobiles today.adding a few megapixel and increasing display size and res. cannot be considered tech.all we get is features missing frm budget phones.why can't we have s60v1 phone for 5k when the os has been around for almost 7yrs and stardard os and user right to choose os and other specs.

hell even printers get better and incorporate new technologies monthly while the mobile world goes ga-ga over a touch-phone.personally i feel no one defines tech than pc components where newer technology always shines not adding gb's or increasing ghz or ram slots.f1 too is a gr8 example how tech should lead the way.

the mobile ship will sink in the next decade much like the walkman's and floppies

Pathik

Google Bot
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
I dont give a DAMN to mobiles :p. Not fond of cell phones actually....just use it for making calls which i do rarely :lol: and listen to music
oye saale to fir 5700 kyu liya?? :p :D

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
cant live an hour w/o 2 cell phones :p
i carry 2 cells one for GPRS and another for making calls (rim) which is cheaper than airtel ... :D

faraaz

Evil Genius
I think its a menace...but like all menaces, its something you put up with because its so damned convenient...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom