Survey on Credit Cards

I am a second year M.Tech student of NIT Calicut. My main project is about analyzing the behavior of Credit Card users and finding the factors which affects the adoption of Credit cards in India. A questionnaire survey is included in it. If you have a credit card, please participate in this online survey. It would be very helpful for me if you can spend 5 minutes for filling the online questionnaire. Link is given below.

*kwiksurveys.com/?u=survey_on_credit_cards

The questionnaire is confidential & anonymous and will be used only for research purpose.

With regards,
Kailas Sree Chandran

Sarath

iDota
done..:)

Just saw NIT Calicut...Do you know a senior pass out called Firdous Basheer? He is from the same college. ECE.

thatsashok

peace panda
I am a second year M.Tech student of NIT Calicut. My main project is about analyzing the behavior of Credit Card users and finding the factors which affects the adoption of Credit cards in India. A questionnaire survey is included in it. If you have a credit card, please participate in this online survey. It would be very helpful for me if you can spend 5 minutes for filling the online questionnaire. Link is given below.

*kwiksurveys.com/?u=survey_on_credit_cards

The questionnaire is confidential & anonymous and will be used only for research purpose.

With regards,
Kailas Sree Chandran

Well you can try forwarding the mail in the college mail to all the students and faculty <all@nitc.ac.in>

Done the survey

done..:)

Just saw NIT Calicut...Do you know a senior pass out called Firdous Basheer? He is from the same college. ECE.

which year did he passout? May be I can find out

Last edited:
Top Bottom