Survey finds Nokia Lumia 520 competes effectively against low-end Samsung handsets

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Then you are not multitasking IMO.. leave it, I am no longer using it so don't care for it. I love my Nexus now.

@deepanshuchg
Have a look at my thread - > created before selling my GS3
Click Here

I have seen your thread earlier as well.
Many times I use tapatalk, s memo, chrome, whatsapp and music playing in background still didn't faced any issues. But obviously can't compare it with Nexus (Y)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Only is cheap price segment? U heard it wrong :p
I know 8 people ( having note 2 and s3) all having problem with their adapter and usb cable
They just replaced my usb cable a month ago and now after one month the same problem happens :(

my friend has a note 2. It is going without any glitch.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
My wife was using a cheap samsung phone. It died in 3-4 months of usage. Bought a Sony now and its running like charm.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Now Lumia 625 is up for grabs @ 20k @Flipkart....Lumia 625 up for pre-order for Rs 19,499

So after 928,1020,925,625 I am of the opinion that the Samsung Galaxization of the Lumia series is very much on display :-D.

rosemolr

Journeyman
Just one question: How can you guys sacrifice true multitasking and buy a windows phone? I mean this is the only thing which always pull me down whenever i think about a windows phone...Forget about App Ecosystem but Multitasking?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
L625 has 1080p recording,L720 doesnt.

I will wait to hear if that makes a 'pragmatic' difference rather than a technical one. These companies now have ample of 'technical' ammunition to lure customers & sell products.
IMO only Apple takes this thing seriously & you will notice not just technical but a realistic difference in what you're using.
Yeah. Screw me now with iSheep slangs :-D.

Just one question: How can you guys sacrifice true multitasking and buy a windows phone? I mean this is the only thing which always pull me down whenever i think about a windows phone...Forget about App Ecosystem but Multitasking?

Before your comment , I didn't even knew about that :-D. ThumbsDown for WP :p.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent

It has iOS type multitasking so not really a deal breaker.

rosemolr

Journeyman
Yeah,Still...The only two cons i see in windows phone is Poor App ecosystem and lack of true multitasking...The Fluidic interface is definitely superb! Andorid sucks in flawless operations in the phone...though they did some magic with "Project Butter" nothing much changed!

Flash

Lost in speed
Yeah,Still...The only two cons i see in windows phone is Poor App ecosystem and lack of true multitasking...The Fluidic interface is definitely superb! Andorid sucks in flawless operations in the phone...though they did some magic with "Project Butter" nothing much changed!
Actually quality matters, not the quantity. Though Android has Million of apps, how many of us are really trying all apps for a service that we need?
Say for example, there may be 50 of 3-party apps can be available for facebook, but many of us will use only the official app provided by facebook or some trustable 3rd party apps of 1 or 2.

In that perspective, there are >45 futile apps in Android ecosystem..

bala_cpu

Broken In
Actually quality matters, not the quantity. Though Android has Million of apps, how many of us are really trying all apps for a service that we need?
Say for example, there may be 50 of 3-party apps can be available for facebook, but many of us will use only the official app provided by facebook or some trustable 3rd party apps of 1 or 2.

In that perspective, there are >45 futile apps in Android ecosystem..

Though Facebook doesn't have any fully functioning third party app, multiple choices is always better. Windows phone is not matured enough to compete with android. Once windows phone reaches the level of features that Android has I'm sure windows phone will also require beefy hardware

Top Bottom