Surf Unlimited All Night @ 2Mbps Speed for Rs.299 onlyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

manishjha18

In the zone
Here is a great offer from Tata Indicom for all citizens of India to surf and download unlimited @ 2Mbps speed for Rs.299 Only.

*www.tataindicombroadband.in/nightunlimitedplan_faqs.html

Pat

Beyond Smart
It is an addon plan and cannot be taken seperately. The base plan is ridiculously expensive. Btw this is pretty old.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Ya its an old plan & after making the calculations you'll find that BSNL & Airtel are still the best in terms of price

OP
M

manishjha18

In the zone
don't go for evdo--you wont be able to download from rapidshare--they give one ip address to whole lot of people perhaps--and the torrent speed is ridiculously low--
otherwise for browsing its great--but do just confirm it--i have heard it from one my friend using evdo

INS-ANI

In the zone
don't go for evdo--you wont be able to download from rapidshare--they give one ip address to whole lot of people perhaps--and the torrent speed is ridiculously low--
otherwise for browsing its great--but do just confirm it--i have heard it from one my friend using evdo
QUite true. thats the only demerit of EVDO. Hope other parallel products yet to be launch will consider this drawback.

for other uninformed, plz check bsnlevdoclub.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom