super cyclone HUDHUD to lash coastal A.P. at Vishakapatnam

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Super cyclone HUDHUD to bang at Vishakapatnam tomorrow morning.

Praying to GOD for safety of people and livestock. But extensive damages will occur.

Source : HUDHUD

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
I live in odisha so i am bit worried.

Worried about what. I live in bhubaneswar too. Last year phailin created such a hoopla but nothing happened except for electricity down for 2 days. That's what im most worried about.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Worried about what. I live in bhubaneswar too. Last year phailin created such a hoopla but nothing happened except for electricity down for 2 days. That's what im most worried about.
Yes, your State Govt. assisted and co-ordinated by National Disaster Management ,along with Govt. of India(Central) is fully prepared. It seems according to meterologists,that the impact will be severe on Vishakapatnam.

- - - Updated - - -

^Exactly, again we have to endure this
No my Friend,praying to GOD. May be you all at Odisha will receive heavy rainfalls. Still be careful and take care.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Every time a cyclone comes I heavily wish to see it, and not for once it comes here. Each time it goes to Odisha. [Strike]You people are lucky :| [/Strike]

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Every time a cyclone comes I heavily wish to see it, and not for once it comes here. Each time it goes to Odisha. You people are lucky :|

Do you have any ideas how many lives are lost in that ? I dont care if your comment was to be taken lightly or sarcasm but someone had to say it.. Making fun on a forum is okay, but , you just crossed the line

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Do you have any ideas how many lives are lost in that ? I dont care if your comment was to be taken lightly or sarcasm but someone had to say it.. Making fun on a forum is okay, but , you just crossed the line
And sometimes people just get it the wrong way, or want to. Don't exaggerate the matter.

Everyone knows how much loss a natural calamity does! I meant a totally different thing, from a totally different perspective! Jeez!!

icebags

Technomancer
super cyclones @ bay of bengal nowadays seem to have become an yearly event. what is it's current status ?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
As per news it's taking a rather huge shape at 150-180 km/h and will hit coastal areas of Odisha, and slightly affect W.B too, but main affected area will be Visakhapattanam (pardon spelling mistake).

India evacuates 150,000 as cyclone Hudhud intensifies | Reuters

ithehappy

Human Spambot
No, that's why I am sad. I mean slight disturbance might occur, but nothing major. If it did occur here the damages will be way, way less than where it's targeted to affect. Only slight loss will be of CESC's :lol:

johnjoyjoe1979

M A R I N E
HUDHUD will cross over to land in the afternoon over Visakhapatnam and head towards Nagpur as per latest weather reports.Its effect will be over the land for another 12 hours.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

I live in Puri.

Friend take care of yourself and Family.

Pray to Lord Jagannath, HE will save all of you.
Remember 1999,super cyclone? Puri bore the wrath, but was not devasted ,problem was of aftermath...shortage of food,water. Miscreants and some common people went for a looting spree not for MONEY but for FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Update : Till now scanty rainfalls in Kendrapara, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack. Lets see what brings tomorrow.

I think your locality might get heavy rainfall,not more than that. Even if Hudhud's path crosses your locality, it will become an ordinary depression by that time...it will lose much of its energy/power.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Friend take care of yourself and Family.

Pray to Lord Jagannath, HE will save all of you.
Remember 1999,super cyclone? Puri bore the wrath, but was not devasted ,problem was of aftermath...shortage of food,water. Miscreants and some common people went for a looting spree not for MONEY but for FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks buddy.

Top Bottom