super cyclone HUDHUD to lash coastal A.P. at Vishakapatnam

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Its over in Bhubaneswar. And this time it was a uneventful affair. The rainfall has subsided and electricity went out for hardly 20 mins.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
THANK GOD.
Only 6 people died, R.I.P. for the unfortunate souls.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
True, we just witnessed wind speed of 10-20 kmph and intermittent heavy rainfall lasting not more than 5-10 mins. No damage apart from broken twigs and small branches of trees. No loss of life reported near our region, still 1 casualty has been found in outskirts of kendrapara.

amjath

Human Spambot
195 Km/hr wind speed is what i have heard from local news :shock:

Feeling s(b)ad for the unfortunate souls :(

- - - Updated - - -

Hope [MENTION=63633]prudhivisekhar[/MENTION]'s parents are well too. You can check telephone operator service to know their last location

mitraark

Decrepit
Was in Visakhapatnam last year for 3 months, great city with wonderful beaches and hills and well planned roads. It's unfortunate they had to face such days. Hopefully damages were minimal and condolences for the people who lost their lives and belongings.

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
195 Km/hr wind speed is what i have heard from local news :shock:

Feeling s(b)ad for the unfortunate souls :(

- - - Updated - - -

Hope @prudhivisekhar's parents are well too. You can check telephone operator service to know their last location

Ya. They are fine. Atlast was able to call as Vodafone network is working. But the damage done is huge.

Top Bottom