Suing festival

RChandan

Broken In
What on earth is going on? News of companies suing each other is much more frequent these days than news of upcoming products and innovations.

*s19.postimage.org/j78e7ldlf/sued.jpg

gamebusterz

Right off the assembly line
Hey could you help me how can i started a new thread...i have done it once before but now i have totally forgot how i had done that

plz help me its urgent !!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hey could you help me how can i started a new thread...i have done it once before but now i have totally forgot how i had done that

Reverent Sir,There just happen to be PM (Private Message ) feature right corner of your screen for just these types of queries.

@OP With just enough space to barely breath in this tight economy and companies struggling to come up with Latest Feature rich,just around next corner product these are bound to happen a lot.

Don't even bother threading much into it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

In keeping with the topic of this thread, i hereby declare that i'm suing you for using lower case 'i' to refer to yourself in your post. The use of lower case 'i' has been my registered patent (4556389 US Pat.) since 2004.

By using lower case 'i' in your post you are infringing on my patent and, by God, this will not go unpunished. Today it's you, tomorrow some other plucky new user will do that. I need to set an example so that such things do not happen ever again.

You'll be hearing from my lawyers soon.

Reverent Sir,There just happen to be PM (Private Message ) feature right corner of your screen for just these types of queries.

Dear sir, you being our resident attorney, may i request a rough figure that you would charge as fees for filing and bringing to a conclusion, the case mentioned above? :twisted:

Top Bottom