Suggestions required for a new Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a new phone somewhere in the price range of 15,000.

Here's a few guidelines to help you suggest:

1) It has to be a Nokia.
2) Music Quality should be great
3) Big Screen
4) NO Software issues!
5) Good video playback quality
6) A good battery backup

Please don't say N73! This phone is the primary reason I am looking for a new one in the first place!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I would suggest Nokia N81. It is a Nokia, has excellent sound quality (one of the best that you can get from a Nokia phone), large 2.4", QVGA display which can display up to 16 million colour, NO software issues, Good video playback (you can extend the format support with 3rd party software, and good battery life. It checks all your boxes.

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
^^Thanks Krazzy, but I've actually used an N81, and it does tend to freeze quite a bit and is reallly slow.

What I'm really looking for is a drastic change from the N73, i.e. a phone that does not take 3 minutes to open the gallery unless I restart it regularly and other stuff.

I was actually thinking about the N82, the 6210 Navigator or even the 6220 Classic. Any Idea about those?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
N82 costs 18k, 6210 Navigator does not have good sound quality and 6220 Classic has very poor build quality. So I say forget these three (unless you can stretch for the N82).

Btw when exactly did you use that N81 and what firmware version was it running? Cause the N81 might've got a newer firmware version made available for it and as you might know Nokia S60 phones are quite buggy initially but as newer firmwares roll out, they start working quite well.

Also if you ever change your mind about the "HAS to be a Nokia" part, then you should seriously take a look at Motorola's ZN5. Awesome phone with terrific sound quality.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i would prefer n82 over n81. in n81 you'll get dedicated music keys and gaming keys but in n82 youll get a 5megapixel camera, A-GPS,automatic screen rotation and more ram.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
N82 rocks...Go for it...Its the best..

However, if u cannot extend ur budget, then u can consider the N78 as well...It is more or less within ur budget of 15k...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom