Suggestions for pc configuration

akich

Right off the assembly line
hey digit team
my budget is around 21-22 k for a cpu and what i have considered for a basic rig are-
i3 540 lga1156 (5400 Rs)
amd hd radeon 6670, or Nvidia (if u may suggest) (6500 Rs)
now i want you to suggest a good motherboard which supports socket type lga 1156 and has an intel integrated hd graphics (as i am considering to buy the graphics card a bit later)...
as one of my friends bought a fox conn motherboard which has 1700 mb intel hd integrated graphics and is able to run most of the games
Any other suggestions would be appreciated
thanks

OP
A

akich

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I am willing to play latest games like assassins creed 3, LA Noire, Hitman Absolution (i just need them to run on a medium scale)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 18000(for processor, motherboard, ram, psu, and graphics)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: NO(i dont think i can in this price range)

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500Gb would be enough

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: keyboard mouse speakers monitor not required

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: nov-dec 2012

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes i have

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: rajasthan, i am open to buy online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

my budget is a bit low,around 18000 rs just for the tower(not including monitor,mouse,keyboard,speakers)
(i know the budget is really low as i want to build an entry-level gaming desktop but i can't really help it)
what i've configured till now for me is-
#intel i3 540 lga 1156 (around 5450rs)
#wd/seagate 500 gb hardisk (around 4000rs)
#transcend 4gb DDR3 ram (around 1200rs)
now i want you to suggest a good motherboard costing around 5000rs which supports lga 1156 socket and is compatiable with my processor,
and must have good graphics memory inbuilt(intel integrated hd graphics) as im planning to buy my graphics card AMD HD radeon 6670 (6500rs) a bit later

Recently one of my friends bought a basic rig (not much interested in plyaing virtually) -dual core 2nd generation,a 'FOXCONN' motherboard which just had 1700mb inbuilt graphics (4,500rs) and no graphics card
and that guy is able to play assassins creed 2 at full graphic settings and LA NOIRE at low both at an ok frame rate.

so please suggest something like that to me as having an i3 with 700mb inbuilt graphics and a good graphics motherboard with good inbuilt graphics memory and later on my amd graphics card will do the work.
you can also advise if i can get any better component in this price range.
also tell me what amount of power supply unit will be sufficient for my config.

thank you.. :)!!

OP
A

akich

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: assassins creed 3 , hitman absolution, la noire, nfs run (i wish them to run on medium level)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 18000 (for processor, motherboard, ram, graphics card, cabinate, psu)

3. Planning to overclock?

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: keyboard mouse speakers monitor

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: nov-dec

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: rajasthan and yes i am available for online shopping

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

my budget is a bit low,around 18000 rs just for the tower(not including monitor,mouse,keyboard,speakers)
(i know the budget is really low as i want to build an entry-level gaming desktop but i can't really help it)
what i've configured till now for me is-
#intel i3 540 lga 1156 (around 5450rs)
#wd/seagate 500 gb hardisk (around 4000rs)
#transcend 4gb DDR3 ram (around 1200rs)
now i want you to suggest a good motherboard costing around 5000rs which supports lga 1156 socket and is compatiable with my processor,
and must have good graphics memory inbuilt(intel integrated hd graphics) as im planning to buy my graphics card AMD HD radeon 6670 (6500rs) a bit later

Recently one of my friends bought a basic rig (not much interested in plyaing virtually) -dual core 2nd generation,a 'FOXCONN' motherboard which just had 1700mb inbuilt graphics (4,500rs) and no graphics card
and that guy is able to play assassins creed 2 at full graphic settings and LA NOIRE at low both at an ok frame rate.

so please suggest something like that to me as having an i3 with 700mb inbuilt graphics and a good graphics motherboard with good inbuilt graphics memory and later on my amd graphics card will do the work.
you can also advise if i can get any better component in this price range.
also tell me what amount of power supply unit will be sufficient for my config.

thank you.. :)!!

Top Bottom