suggestions for Iphone 5C 8Gb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayan8

()==[:::::::::> ◖(◣ ◢)◗
Hey i just saw that snapdeal is selling the iphone 5C 8Gb for 23409 .. i have had devices like Htc one X Xperia M galaxy S etc etc and im very bored of android.I wanna try the ios.. So plz guide me?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
better buy Mi3 :deadbored:

- - - Updated - - -

or flash MIUI rom on your supported phone

not bashing you bro but for every problem, your solution is buy Mi3 ... :banghead:
seriously, if i post a thread that i have serious hair loss issue, solution : buy Mi3 :lol:
take it easy bro, im just pulling your leg :p

anyway, i dont get the point of this thread ? Does op want prices or something

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
no point of spending 25k for just trying ios. the OP could just flash a custom ROM like CM11/PA4.5/MIUI etc in case he's bored with the same interface.

- - - Updated - - -

and use a ios theme instead of getting into a restricted ecosystem which he may regret later.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
If you want to get, go and get.

Of course there is a point. Closed ecosystem does have a few benefits.

MIUI cant be like iOS at all :lol:, except cosmetically. it uses 3 buttons, iOS uses one.

Minion

Conversation Architect
If you have already decided to go for iphone 5C there is no point of this thread.Personally I have seen 5C it looks like a toy.

Moving from android to iOS, you will feel like you are constrained a lot !!! So better get android device

I'm a happy android user for the past 3 years

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
oh come on iOS has more stuff, goodies and price drops every few hours, new games every Wednesday, lots of exclusives, innovative accessories, apps launching months and years before android (whatsapp, Nike+ Fuelband, instagram, recent one is hyperlapse)
OP can enjoy all of that, perfect cure for boredom

don't simply stop someone buying something good because of bias. enjoy the open ecosystem, why hate apple.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Apps for Apple before Android, that was true once, but now the scenario has changed considerably. The time difference is negligible now and some apps are released for Android first before Apple.
There are lot of goodies for Android too, but again these are expensive (sometimes as much as for Apple)

The catch with iPhone is that, if I want to enjoy all the benefits of iPhone, I have to invest heavily in an Apple ecosystem and still live with some compromises. There is little sense in buying an iPhone just for a change, unless the OP can afford it and doesn't mind the cost involved.

P.S: You could beat boredom by exploring Arduino/ Raspberry PI etc.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
lets not turn this into a apple vs android thread like the countless others on the forum
OP wants to experience something new, he already decided he wants to go for ios, so just suggest him what he needs
@OP
if you are okay with imported Iphones, without warranty, there are some nicely priced ones on ebay

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
it's not a anything vs iOS anymore, it's a just not iOS thing for 100000 made up reasons and assumptions by non users

There are lot of goodies for Android too, but again these are expensive (sometimes as much as for Apple)

Apple ecosystem is actually cheaper
*www.digit.in/forum/mobile-games/160730-gaming-android-vs-ios-post1993598.html#post1993598

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
whats with all the hate for apple?
stop comparing everything with mi3,MIUI may look a bit like ios but it doesnt mean its ios
anyways we are moving OT and stick to what the op wants
@ op iphone 5c is a decent handset but id recommend you get a 16gb model atleast or an ipad mini
if you are open to other operating systems ,id suggest you wait for the 730 and 830

Minion

Conversation Architect
The thing is Iphone 5C looks too cheap for 20k even lumia 520 looks better.Iphone 4S is better than this cheap looking phone.

Ronnie012

Earthling
Apart from the cheap plasticky body, Ipone 5c overall is a good buy. Iphone 4s also is a good buy. Opt for a 5s though, if you can within 35k.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
it's not a anything vs iOS anymore, it's a just not iOS thing for 100000 made up reasons and assumptions by non users

Apple ecosystem is actually cheaper
*www.digit.in/forum/mobile-games/160730-gaming-android-vs-ios-post1993598.html#post1993598

I did not mean the app market.

For an apple eco-system, in addition to your iPhone, you would atleast be have a Mac powered PC / laptop.
For android, any Linux/Windows PC / laptop is fine, though not necessary.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^ then what did you mean?

for second part, nope not needed. you can use iPhone also without having to tether it to any machine. 5.x iOS update gave this liberation. It works on windows if you so choose.

iTunes 11.3.1 for Windows (64-bit)

if anything, for some purposes, it is actually more complicated to use with a mac! with a windows or lunix machine, you can just plug in the device, and copy the photos and videos, without even installing iTunes. To do that in a macbook, you have to use an app called image transfer, cutting/copying and pasting through the file manager does not work as simply as the other platforms.

:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom