suggestions for Iphone 5C 8Gb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Xiaomi devices are a carbon copy of iOS devices. Even their presentation is pure copy of apple , their CEO coming in black turtle neck shirt n blue jeans :lol: .
Apple devices have numerous constraints that you will have to live with like no Bluetooth sharing with a non-iOS device. That makes you kind of dumb in a crowd of people. You can't transfer a document by doing simple copy paste using windows explorer, gotta have special software for that (iTunes), people say using iPhone is very simple :rofl: . Damn iTunes keeps updating regularly, need to download 100+ MB frequently. You can backup your iPhone data either to your home PC or iCloud but not both (correct me if i'm wrong). I got my uncle into buying an iP4 with the hope that he will be more than satisfied but instead I made his life a living hell as the "Slide to Answer" function for incoming calls doesn't work most of the time, search Apple forums for genuineness of this issue. Many important calls he missed just because of this stupid anomaly.
For Android, I would suggest you to go only for flagship devices (S3,S4, Htc one,Note 2,G2,Z,Z2) as cheap android is a hoax. Don't have a clue about Windows Phones.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^not true at all
you can take both kinds of backup,itunes isnt compulsory,ifunbox is a better alternative
there are apps such as blueme for bluetooth so you can send files to android etc
*itunes.apple.com/in/app/blueme/id456598582?mt=8
slide to answer works properly,its similiar to stock androids call circle
though i agree cheap android is a hoax
if your into windows phones wait for lumia 830,its a much better buy than the 5C and xiaomi
xiaomi tries to copy apple but they cannot copy their quality etc even if it looks like ios
MIUI is bloated and buggy,cyanogenmod is better
@ op get a 830 imho,youll get the best of ios and android in a phone and alot of unique features which most androids lack (only flagships)

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Slide to Answer doesn't work properly , it hasn't been fixed yet. Even 5S users are facing the problem. The app mentioned above, does it transfer files to android freely or one has to pay? As soon as I clicked on the link & opened iTunes , there was a 80+ MB update for iTunes 11.4 :facepalm:

Ronnie012

Earthling
Hmm, better to switch to Windows I suppose. Till date haven't heard much complaints about Windows OS from Numerous Lumia users (Apart from the lack of Apps). So OP should check out Lumia 730 or 925

ankush28

Bazinga
iP 5C just for sake of trying OS? Dude its 23k! you are spending on phone that is more that 2 year old. (Its basically plastic iphone 5).

Ronnie012

Earthling
:lol: .
Apple devices have numerous constraints that you will have to live with like no Bluetooth sharing with a non-iOS device. That makes you kind of dumb in a crowd of people..

Actually most people don't know about this, but there is basically a pretty easy, simple and practical solution for this issue i.e. Bluetooth sharing by Apple devices.Basically what you have to do is, get a girlfriend (if you are a guy) or better still get married to a girl who owns an Apple device and Voila! Bluetooh sharing problem solved!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Actually most people don't know about this, but there is basically a pretty easy, simple and practical solution for this issue i.e. Bluetooth sharing by Apple devices.Basically what you have to do is, get a girlfriend (if you are a guy) or better still get married to a girl who owns an Apple device and Voila! Bluetooh sharing problem solved!

If only getting a girlfriend was that easy for me :-( :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom