Suggestions For 35k Nex PC

OP
T

thaluageek

Broken In
You can put a Max 8.7 inch Graphic Card if you buy a CM Elite 310...
And the igp can handle the games But dont expect a good Performance than a Good Discrete Card...

You can put a Max 8.7 inch Graphic Card if you buy a CM Elite 310...
And the igp can handle the games But dont expect a good Performance than a Good Discrete Card...

:cry: I'm perfactly aware of that,but cant have all the bells and whistles without overshooting the budget

that's why i thought of getting "good enough IGP" 1st and then 1.5 years later a Good GPU and then use Lucid Virtu MVP to combine the power of both
since amd has better IGP, i thought the performence boost that will come with it will be greater than intel,(I Don't know for sure, just a guess). i tried to google this issue but couldn't find much info on it except this -

Review of Biostar HiFi A85X Socket FM2 Trinity motherboard with A10-5800K processor - OCWorkbench >>> | OCWorkbench PC Show 2013 Price List Floor Plans, Computex Taipei 2013, Iskandar Investment

and this

AMD A10-5800K: Virtu MVP proof | Tech News Pedia

that's why i decided to ask it here,if any of you guys has tested this on your MB's(Both AMD and Intel) ,please post some benches it'll be greatly beneficial:razz:

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Ips display have greater viewing angles normally than yn ones but tn displays have marginally less response time which matters for pro gamers. Plus st 2240l is a glossy display while the tn one from dell is a matte one, I myself bought st 2240l and regretted that decision after I got hold of this info :(
And tn ones are cheaper too ;)

OP
T

thaluageek

Broken In
Ips display have greater viewing angles normally than yn ones but tn displays have marginally less response time which matters for pro gamers. Plus st 2240l is a glossy display while the tn one from dell is a matte one, I myself bought st 2240l and regretted that decision after I got hold of this info :(
And tn ones are cheaper too ;)

So dell in 2030m it is then.
also wat do u think abt my plan of using lucid virtu mvp,do u think amd IGP has advantage over intel ones?

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Absolutely yes.
At that time Gamma Cost 3k , so I opted for Elite 310 which was 1.7k.... I regret it....

At that time gamma costed Rs. 2200 & i bought from MD Computers.

@op go with the A10 it can handle mid-settings gaming just fine.

get the gamma it's a great cabinet

OP
T

thaluageek

Broken In
I thought you are getting an a10 cpu??
So where does lucid virtu fits??

@Vaobhavs800 this why,where and how it will fit in my system . . .

that's why i thought of getting "good enough IGP" 1st and then 1.5 years later a Good GPU and then use Lucid Virtu MVP to combine the power of both
since amd has better IGP, i thought the performence boost that will come with it will be greater than intel,(I Don't know for sure, just a guess). i tried to google this issue but couldn't find much info on it except this -

Review of Biostar HiFi A85X Socket FM2 Trinity motherboard with A10-5800K processor - OCWorkbench >>>*|*OCWorkbench PC Show 2013 Price List Floor Plans, Computex Taipei 2013, Iskandar Investment

and this

AMD A10-5800K: Virtu MVP proof | Tech News Pedia

that's why i decided to ask it here,if any of you guys has tested this on your MB's(Both AMD and Intel) ,please post some benches it'll be greatly beneficial

Can anyone tell me a link of reliable online shop-list in india thread,i'm sure i saw it on a post . . .couldn't find it now:cry:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Lucid Logic MVP needs to be implemented by the Motherboard manufacturers separately, it is not a default property of AMD FM2 socket motherboards. Currently it looks like there is no FM2 boards available in India which comes with this technology.

OP
T

thaluageek

Broken In
Lucid Logic MVP needs to be implemented by the Motherboard manufacturers separately, it is not a default property of AMD FM2 socket motherboards. Currently it looks like there is no FM2 boards available in India which comes with this technology.

I Absolutely understand That Dude,but for some reasons links in the 26th post didnt worked, here it is . . .it's from itwares and says, in stock ,at the time of posting :-o

ASRock FM2A85X Extreme6 FM2 AMD A85X (Hudson D4) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard[/url

And its from official asrock website

[url]*www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/FM2A85X%20Extreme6/

It Says it supports Virtu MVP,and i understand its not property of AMD or ASrock for that matter . . . They are a diff company and they just License their tech. to MB manufacturers,If i'm missing something here.i'm all ears

I just need to know the list of other reliable online shops,I'm sure some of them don't have a website(a phone number perhaps?) Can you give me a link of that list Cilus? or help me by mentioning their names . . .

Top Bottom