Suggestion On HAIRFALL !!

kml420

Broken In
A friend of mine is suffering from heavy hair fall. He is sick worried and has started to annoy me. He is seeking my advice. Only thing I'm good at is sitting in front of my PC and surfing web. Help me out please.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suggest him to get his head shaved. New crop will be good and hairfall will stop.

Otherwise he can contact Dr. Batra.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I suggest him to get his head shaved. New crop will be good and hairfall will stop.

Otherwise he can contact Dr. Batra.

Best Solution.+1 to this.
Otherwise use neem leaves paste and apply it thoroughly & take a bath after 30 mins.

ashs1

Padawan
He is sick worried and has started to annoy me. He is seeking my advice. Only thing I'm good at is sitting in front of my PC and surfing web.

:lol: :rofl:

a complete shave might solve the problem..
Most people suffer from hairfall due to 2 reasons : 1. Stress from Jobs 2. Heredity

If its the latter, he can't do much & has to accept the fact. A new hairstyle might change is perspective as well. :)

jimmi154141

New to this forum
Hair fall problem become major problem in most of peoples, that problem can reduce if we will eat well diet like green vegetables, fruits in our daily meal and do forget to do exercise on daily bases, because it help to improve blood circulation and make the hair roots strong.

Top Bottom