suggestion needed [planning to purchase samsung galaxy s4]

Gaurav

In the zone
Hi All,

I am planning to purchase samsung galaxy s4. Just wanted to have some inputs/experience from guys over here before I make my decision final. To me everything appears fine in that phone but I wanted to know more about sound quality (in earphones).

satinder

DELHIITE
Try Sony Xperia Z also for Music purpose !
Specification Comparison - S4 vs Xperia Z
*www.flipkart.com/mobile/compare?ids=MOBDK7U9KZZKWZ9T,MOBDGPDZ5BRABR2W

ithehappy

Human Spambot
S4 is good for music. Wolfson is a good chip. Go on, lovely time to purchase a S4, can't be any better than ₹ 26k to be honest, at this moment.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm, people buying mobile phones for listening to music.I wonder what MP3 Players and IPODS are for.

On a more serious note, the music coming out of a device is only as good as the IEM'S used.

Get a good IEM like Klipsch Image S4 2 and cheaper phone if you cannot afford both

Hmm, people buying mobile phones for listening to music.I wonder what MP3 Players and IPODS are for.

On a more serious note, the music coming out of a device is only as good as the IEM'S used.

Get a good IEM like Klipsch Image S4 2 and cheaper phone if you cannot afford both

MP3 players n iPods are just dead............
Who would buy a 20k iPod when you can get a much better device at same price (Xperia SP or S4 Mini or L90)

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
MP3 players n iPods are just dead............
Who would buy a 20k iPod when you can get a much better device at same price (Xperia SP or S4 Mini or L90)

Because mobile phones are no match for the sound quality being offered by dedicated mp3 players.I can personally attest to that, I have a LG OPTIMUS G and a COWON J3(MP3 PLAYER).The same song sounds much better on the second than the first

Because mobile phones are no match for the sound quality being offered by dedicated mp3 players.I can personally attest to that, I have a LG OPTIMUS G and a COWON J3(MP3 PLAYER).The same song sounds much better on the second than the first

But most people are satisfied with smartphones...........
Music enthusiaists just buy a better headphone or a 2.1/5.1 speaker set up

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, Cowon is good, definitely better than any phone, however expensive it is.
But iPod? :facepalm:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Okay, I take my comment back then.
I bought an iPod Touch back in 2008. A 8 GB device for some ₹ 18k. Came home, connected my Creative IEM, and literally it was the WORST audio product I have ever used. Kept it for 3 months, and I always used to surf internet on it. An audio product for different tasks, Apple is genius :|

Deadman

Journeyman
use it with poweramp instead of stock player and you will feel the difference.
its great phone with average looks, never hangs, good battery life but heats sometimes.
although I have lost my s4.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
'Never lags', mine just did :p

Anyway, yeah, totally agree on the PowerAMP player, it's awesome, used a lot, Neutron and all of them, and stock is definitely the worst of all. And there is that Viper4Android, I freaking love it.

Top Bottom