Suggestion needed in buying a 32 inch lcd tv...' asap...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnab boss

In the zone
Guys need help in buying a 32 inch lcd tv...' I b buying it on wednesday or may b tomorow... So need suggestion asap...'

here in kolkata there r many shops offering good discounts and gifts...'

But I want the best vfm....?

A Mouserbear 32 inch lcd tv is costing me rs 22k but I am not so familiar abt it so how's it and its quality...?
On the other hand I am getting sharp @ 24k so is it better...'

Panasonic @ 27k and rest left is samsung and lg which is 32k with a dvd player with it...'

Now my question is how is the quality of Mouserbear or sharp... Bcoz in the showroom I don't find any difference in picture quality...' secondly samsung has many series stating frm 3 to 8 but 3 series price is 32k and the pic quality is worse...!

So guys really confused in choosing it...' so help me guys asap....

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
I agree with u abt samsung lcds as a market leader but samsung series 3 32inch lcd and a Mouserbear 32inch lcd pics r same...'

I am opting 4 samsung 4 series but how is Mouserbear lcds or sharp...'

I am also getting sony s series 32inch @28k but it is not so impressive...'

So how's samsung 3 series @ 30k

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
Guys I am getting samsung series 4 lcd tv 32inch with dvd player @ 28k...'.

Sharp 32inch lcd tv with gifts worth 3k @ 25k...' both r looking good to me and cheap also...'

Suggestion needed asap...' I will b getting this tomorow...'

Krow

Crowman
Samsung with DVD player is useful. I don't trust Sharp and "gifts worth 3k". Just have a look at the DVD player. It should have divx playback from USB support.

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
Ya sharp is not so trusty...' samsung seems 2 b ok 2 me....' samsung 32b450 is the model and it is not full hd but pic quality is good...

So should I go 4 this offer....' how r panasonic vierra lcds...?

Krow

Crowman
Full HD is a marketing tool to woo buyers. It doesn't matter much unless you are picky about the resolution you want to view the video in. Samsung is cool. Panasonic Viera is also good along with LG. Go to a shop, watch all three TV's side by side and see whose pic quality you like the most. Then look for price and deals (like gifts). Then buy based upon that. Sounds good?

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
Guys I am getting samsung la32b450c4 @ 25k....'

How's the offer but without dvd player...'

I going to get today...'

shri

Always Fresh!
Do u have a DVD player right now?
Get the combo if you don't own one. Dont waste those pixels just by watching the cable TV.

Krow

Crowman
Agreed with shri. Decent DVD players anyway cost you around 3-5k.

Last edited:
OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
Guys I have a dvd player and it is 2 yrs old but running fine and it plays all dvds pirated and originals both with ease...' even it plays those dvds also which my sony hiwi doesn't even read....?

How's the offer guys...' and I won't b buying a dvd player but opting to buy a decent home theater system with blue ray player...'

Krow

Crowman
Offer is cool, just take a couple of DVD's and watch them in the TV you buy for clarity. Also, watch TV in it for clarity. :)

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
Guys got my lcd tv @ last but didn't get the samsung la32b450c4 as it was on the cargo and will reach on saturday but I need it on friday as I already sold my old 29 inch tv...'

So he told tht samsung 32b550 is available and I didn't think twice and went 4 it...' I got it @ 32k and guys its amazing 2 watch it...'

Now I am planning 2 buy a hd dvd player... I saw a pioneer hd dvd player with hdmi @ 5k and another model @ 7k..'

Any suggestion guys...'

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
gud purchase. but then if u were going for an HD DVD player, then u should have adopted a full HD TV. for greater picture quality. anyways gr8 purchase.

as Samsung la32b450c4 comes with 3HDMI ports, u can either go for the DVD player having HDMI support or, just connect it 2 u r PC.

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
^^^ dude I purchased the samsung 5 series 32b550 model which is full hd...'

I am now going to purchase a hd dvd player which has a hdmi port... Which one is better pioneer , sony , samsung...?

I have 4 hdmi ports and a d-sub 4 pc and a use port... In my lcd tv...'

the shopkeepers r insisting me pioneer...' is it good or should opt 4 other options....'

Suggestion r welcome...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom