Suggestion for School Article [URGENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLetterD

Will Power
Hello.
Ok so my teacher has told me to write an article.
If its good it would be published in the newspaper! :lol:
So I need some suggestions for a topic and if possible some help too.
I know a lot about mobiles and tablets(SoCs, OS WARS, upcoming cell phones, how they affect us, features that could be revolutionary etc etc)
BUT I DONT need my article to be too technical so that the non-geek janta of my school and my teacher can understand it.
And I dont want to sound like a smart-(synonym for a donkey) but as long as the topic is Tech related I can write about pretty much anything after an hours research.
The topic should be 'Something that a student may consider to be important' whatever the hell that means.

Here are some topics I have short listed:
*Steve Jobs, The Most Intelligent Smartest man on Earth
*Smart Phones and how they can do a lot more than they ever Could(Or, How easy smartphones would make our lives in the future)

And my article is due tom. 11:00 am
HELP! :(

Krow

Crowman
Who will take over Steve Jobs' mantle as the 'smartest' CEO? Jeff Bezos and the crowd.
Touch and type tablets like ASUS Eee Pad Slider.
Why iPhones are selling like hot cakes? Apple posted huge profits just yesterday.

Anish

Spectre
The rise of samsung in the mobile world.(The strategies and methods they used)
Nokia's efforts to regain its honor
The legend world almost forgot - Dennis Richie
You can write on SOPA too.

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
The second idea seems to be a good one, since you can cover a lot of it in easy and understandable language for students and teachers.
How easy smartphones would make our lives in the future

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
It was but my teacher told me now I can submit my article directly to the Newspaper people. LOL
Anyways thanks a lot guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom