Suggestion about TV Tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 18.5" LCD. i want to purchase a External TV tuner card also i want to know Whose picture quality is best internal or External TV tuner card.

I have also one query, a shopkeeper says that an internal TV tuner card affects the monitor in the rainy season, he says that because of rain when water touches the cable wire or when wire comes in contact with the water then there may be short circuit in the motherboard.

So please give me the suggestions.

din

Tribal Boy
I am also in the same situation ! I mean planning LCD + External TV Tuner card + DTH

Pinnacle is best ? Also, external means we do not need of CPU at all ? Just the LCD will do ?

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
@vaibhav_jain
Do u want t record programs? If so, then go for internal one. And no, ur shopkeeper says wrong that internal one would give problem in rainy season.

@din
Yes u r right, external tv tuner card does not require CPU, u just on the monitor & tv tuner with the remote & start viewing TV.

BTW, I have PixelView Play TV Pro3 internal tv tuner card and it rocks. It also has FM radio. Price is 1100 bucks.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
^^ if u r just talking about video quality, than external tv tuner card has best video quality. And thats for sure. (But mind it, u'll not be able to record any program)

So now, the choice is urs :)

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
okay. coz my internal tuner card's performance is totally dependent on the config of the pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom