suggest speakers within 1500 for laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikramkh

Broken In
i am confused with two creative or altec as both seem to be good so please help, thinking of sbs 370 or inspire t3100

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
sbs370 is too tinny and not great in quality. My suggestion would be to get logitech X-240 or philips MMS430.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
First get this fact straight that Altec Lansing and Creative speakers are the only best in market. They do have a brand value but its indicator of their performance.
Anyways under 1500/- you wont find any good Altec or Creative model.

I suggest go for Umax Powerbeats UPB 3200. Its a 2.1 Speaker system with 30 Watts of output and Frequency response of 30Hz - 18 KHz. The Subwoofer is an 8.5 inch wooden cube with 5-inch driver enclosed within. Result: A warmer bass and clearer highs and mids.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
First get this fact straight that Altec Lansing and Creative speakers are the only best in market. They do have a brand value but its indicator of their performance.
Anyways under 1500/- you wont find any good Altec or Creative model.

sorry. Creative is no more a leader in pc audio. AL and Logitech are far ahead of creative labs now. coming to 2.1, I have Philips MMS430 (10W+10W+30W) and it's lot lot lot better than creative inspire 2.1 (forget about sbs series, they suck).

I suggest go for Umax Powerbeats UPB 3200. Its a 2.1 Speaker system with 30 Watts of output and Frequency response of 30Hz - 18 KHz. The Subwoofer is an 8.5 inch wooden cube with 5-inch driver enclosed within. Result: A warmer bass and clearer highs and mids.

are you serious???

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. that is what I am asking. to increase the budget a little bit and then get a better model. if you put some 2k-2.5k, he will get much better speakers.

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
ok if i shell around 2k then which one should i go for, hows creative inspire t3100 cos i dont have much idea about altec never listened to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom