suggest pen drive+ mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:;AddICtEd;:.

Right off the assembly line
hi friends
plz suggest me any good pen drive+mp3 player with price.
it should be about 256 MB
128MB is also ok
USB 2.0 should be supported ...
plz suggest me
i am waitong for your reply ..............
plz advice whether the products on the e-bay are reliable or not
there are some proucts(512MB,FM,MP3 PLAYER,RECORDING) priced at 13$.... is it actual price of sell?
can i buy pen drive+mp3 at such lowest price?
if not plz suggest how can i buy from this site?
plz help!

G

gxsaurav

hmm, look for creative zen muvo series, they run with an AAA cell

or u can get zen neeon 1 gb, which comes with chargable battry inbuilt

another option is apacer, jetflash

anusoni

Broken In
i bought a 512 MB FM/VoiceRecorder/USB Drive/Mp3/WMA Pen Drive For around 2200 Bucks(Including Delivery) From Ebay a few days back, its a Chinese Drive(Non Branded) and well i am quite happy with it, it runs on 1 AAA Battery. The Mp3 player also supports Pitch Change and the LCD Display supports 7 back lights. I totally recommend it unless you're looking for a branded device.

Kniwor

Learner
anusoni said:
i bought a 512 MB FM/VoiceRecorder/USB Drive/Mp3/WMA Pen Drive For around 2200 Bucks(Including Delivery) From Ebay a few days back, its a Chinese Drive(Non Branded) and well i am quite happy with it, it runs on 1 AAA Battery. The Mp3 player also supports Pitch Change and the LCD Display supports 7 back lights. I totally recommend it unless you're looking for a branded device.

why dont u wait for a few more days before u recommend it...

h_kunte

Journeyman
I totally agree with Kniwor...

In fact had this thread been posted a week I wud b supporting anusoni...But the case is otherwise...

I also have this "All-in-one" Chinese player which is still going strong in terms of flash disk quality & sound quality...The only problem which cropped up last week is that My PC (and all other PCs that I tried) cud not detect the hardware..So the device as a "pen-drive" has been rendered absolutely useless....Although the device can be repaired, I know that it means a lot of trouble...

So beware of these cheap Chinese alternatives...

HK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom