suggest monitor(s)?

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Hi Guys, help me choose and buy
1. a tripple monitor stand(can support 27" displays)
2. 3 1080p monitors

or a single 1440p(costly)

Budget 50K

For tripple monitors I'm looking at dell s2240l. No idea about 1440p monitors.
Usage : content creation (not gaming)

Last edited:
Content creating in a 3 monitor setup is very difficult. You will soon find yourself having neck pain frequently without much productivity.
Actually its the same for gaming. even in a dual monitor environment, you will feel uncomfortable.
If you persist Dell s2240l its actually the best possible choice.
For stands you can consult a computer shop selling monitors.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Can't say about the stand, but you don't need to spend 50k on monitors. Get 3x AOC I2369VM ~10k each (some people got it for 8k too). Its better than Dell S2240L.

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
I need the stand, anybody have any info regarding the stands please post.

thanks Aditya the AOC ones look great.

Regarding content creation I must specify the contents are not videos, rather monitoring software designing, pentest lab and some other things. So more screen realestate the better.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I need the stand, anybody have any info regarding the stands please post.

thanks Aditya the AOC ones look great.

Regarding content creation I must specify the contents are not videos, rather monitoring software designing, pentest lab and some other things. So more screen realestate the better.
You could wait for someone to reply or ask on tomshardware for the stand. They'd have better knowledge of this stuff there IMO.

Nothing to worry about stands. Just consider the monitor you buy and then reach some local computer shop/electronic store to buy the stand. They will even get a guy to fix them for you.

Top Bottom