Suggest me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to join some course as I dont want to waste my time...
So, suggest me some good course which I should opt for...

I am pursuing bca...and I already have knowledge regarding c, c++
I am looking for .net.....
So..plz suggest me..

supernova

Mr. S Nova
It all depends on your career aspirations....
If you just need to do something to kill time.. thn y not guitar lessons??;)

OP
bajaj151
supernova said:
It all depends on your career aspirations....
If you just need to do something to kill time.. thn y not guitar lessons??;)

Well..I want to learn anything related to computer but..which should have good scope in future...

faraaz

Evil Genius
Learn a language...it will help you out a lot more than some technology which is probably going to be outdated in 4-5 years anyway...

I'm currently learning German (mostly cuz its impossible to survive where I live without it) and I'm going to profit from that for the rest of my life...

Plus being able to understand Rammstein lyrics is f'kin awesome!

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
go for complete .net, and then j2ee (advanced java) nowadays complete boom is on these courses EVEN IAM WORKING ON THESE,try to learn these on non-windows platform to grab a great job

check this www.w3schools.com

If not go for Computer Networking -> MCSE,NETWORK +,CCNA

supernova

Mr. S Nova
bajaj151 said:
Well..I want to learn anything related to computer but..which should have good scope in future...

Well I am personally working in IT industry and whatever tech specific i learned during my graduation is of little use now...

Instead learn a foreign language as others suggested..

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
bajaj151 said:
After bca, I m planning to go for MCA....Is this right ?...or Should I opt for other course
I am doing MCA from IGNOU.If you want to make your career in programming go for C++,Java.You cant go for Java and .net both that will be confusing.Choose either one of them.

Hulo

Broken In
MCA is the logical thing to do after BCA. In addition you can do a certification in Java or Oracle etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom