Suggest me some new artists...I'm tired of listening same artists over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom_Yorke

Right off the assembly line
Hello fellassss

I like listning to artists like

COLDPLAY

RADIOHEAD(my band)

OASIS

MUSE

MICHAEL LIKES TO ROCK
the most among many others!!

Kindly suggest me some more artists that sound similar like ALTERNATIVE ROCK bands mentioned above!!

I hate 'rock' bands like Nickelback , hoobstank , creed.....
I don't like pop bands like BSB, Boyzone or Justin Timberlake , Britney or watever is currently top
Don't suggest me...

I don't prefer something very heavy like trash metal,heavy metal,death metal,murder metal, rape metal etc....

Bands like Breaking Benjamin , Alter Bridge is ok....but am not looking fwd to hear similar bands!!!!!

Don't tell me to go to LAST.FM either

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: Suggest me some new artists...I'm tired of listening same artists over and over a

It's Michael LEARNS to Rock, actually. :D

The Moffatts
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Lostprophets
3 Doors Down

:p

OP
Thom_Yorke

Thom_Yorke

Re: Suggest me some new artists...I'm tired of listening same artists over and over a

^^^^My bad
Oops

I hate 'rock' bands like Nickelback , hoobstank , creed.....
I don't like pop bands like BSB, Boyzone or Justin Timberlake , Britney or watever is currently top
Don't suggest me...

I don't prefer something very heavy like trash metal,heavy metal,death metal,murder metal, rape metal etc....

Bands like Breaking Benjamin , Alter Bridge is ok....but am not looking fwd to hear similar bands!!!!!

Don't tell me to go to LAST.FM either
Nickelback is not Rock :p (and it's pretty decent too :???: )

Linkin Park is a great band (Its alternate metal, and LP is one of the best exponents of this genre)

Nine Inch Nails, Three Doors Down are also great bands.

Otherwise here's my list:

Nickelback ("Rockstar" of Nickelback is legendary :grin:, of course they have better songs too :razz:) Breaking Benjamin (here, I'd recommend Diary of Jane first) Gr33n D@y (I think you would already be listening to them, if not give "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and "Time of your Life" a spin) and if you like soft music n stuff, listen to any of John Denver's Music (here I'd recommend "Country roads take me home" )
I hope thats enough :grin:
(Ctrl-c'ed from an earlier post :rolleyes: )

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer

Snow Patrol and U2 are the only ones that I can think of. Sorry, I'm not a big fan of this genre.

Btw, I know death/heavy/trash etc. what in the world is "rape metal"? Do you get feelings to rape someone on hearing such stuff?

OP
Thom_Yorke

Thom_Yorke

^^Just a joke
There's no murder metal either

^^Just a joke
There's no murder metal either

I've heard LP, Breaking benjamin, GD and many similar artists etcccI want some soft rock/alter rock SNOW PATROL(thanks)

Last edited:

lynnrd sknynd
Aerosmith
AC DC
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Btw if you dont care much about lyrics try out the Tenacious d soundtrack nice riffs leads and vocals but lyrics......

And Nickelback is pretty decent though they lean heavily towards glam rock.Listen to the song Rockstar pretty much describes the present rock scene.Atleast they are being straight

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

lynnrd sknynd
Aerosmith
AC DC
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Btw if you dont care much about lyrics try out the Tenacious d soundtrack nice riffs leads and vocals but lyrics......

Hadly anything he is looking for I guess!!!
Try Blur, Keane....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

^ ^ ^ +1 for Keane.

Also try:

Blink182, Angels and Airwaves, Dashboard Confessional, Feeder, H.I.M. etc

Tenacious D has really sh!tty lyrics :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Try Sigur Ros, God is An Astronaut and This Will Destroy You.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

^^+1 for Sigur ROs

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^lol...music is meant for enjoyment and for it's universal langugage.

If you like something with lyrics then try
1. The Goo Goo Dolls
2. After Midnight Project
3. Aqualung (this guy is just brilliant)
4. Audioslave

""

^1 for Goo goo dolls and Audioslave
@thewisecrab :Yeah man if only jack could write some better lyrics these guys would totally kick ass but his guitar technique is good

OP
Thom_Yorke

Thom_Yorke

I dont want any tatti band
like Goo Goo Dolls(tatti tatti gudiya)

Just kidding

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

^^ So you know hindi???

Try Travis .....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

^^Ok Computer, please listen only to Radiohead.

OP
Thom_Yorke

Thom_Yorke

^^I've listened to it so many times ....

Currently loving Keane

How is Bloc Party??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom