Suggest me Games To PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Oh my Grim Fandango
Manny Calavera
Ya T :D ...remember the moment when that mota sa assistant of Manny gets thrown by that tree and flying in air...yellling............Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnny !!!

Who knows life after death is like that ;)

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Rubacawa was a dream place.
It was truly a mesmerizing emotional surreal adventure game, gone are the days we used to get stories and immersion like that.

That assistant is Glottis :p I will upload some youtube video if I get some time. Will let you know ;p

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
@michael,
FOA, descent setup u got there man.
Just two questions....
1. Why 8600GT??
2. And that too of XFX ??? :p
Anyways, even i own the same card. And its working in its full glory (err Fury...i mean! :D)

Ok, by now i havent skipped any major titles for mah pc.
Here you go:-
1. GTA Series (San Andreas preferably!)
2. Crysis
3. Gears of War
4. UT III
5. Quake 4
6. Stalker: SOC
7. POP: SOT,WW and TT
8. NFS: MW, Carbon
9. GriD
10. Prey
11. Fear
12. Assassin Creed
13. Ghost recon: AW2
14. Rainbow SiX: Las Vegas
and ofcourse COD 4, CS and DOOM3 !! ;)

I mean, come on..atleast look around in the section pal. You can find a dozen more titles like these.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
It was truly a mesmerizing emotional surreal adventure game, gone are the days we used to get stories and immersion like that.
ya i just read that wiki entry ..i had played Manny arnd 7-8 months ago......

In 1999 I played the demo of the game ..was completely mesmerized ...us samay torrent plus airtel broadband naam ki chidiya nahin thi so :p ..i dloaded n played 7-8 mnths ago

one more game : had played it long back (1999 when i got my first PC) as demo: Game is Gabriel Knights..I love adventure + mystery type of games ...lemme dload that too ..NOSTALGIA :)

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
hei try all the fifa series
preferably fifa 08 , fifa 07

wait until october 3, because fifa 09 is going release.
i played the demo version.
just superb.

waiting for the release......

OP
Micheal

Micheal

Pro Geeks
okay firstly thanx every1 for posting ur comments

next, why XFX 8600GT ??
answer: serious budget constraints. had to upgrade with 20K. got this one for 4K. was looking for ASUS EN8600GT but none had it. those hu had quoted 7300+. thats ridiculous considering its age. 8600 gives me DirectX 10 support and etc etc. no other vendor had any such offering especially with 256MB DDR3 (i was recommended this by john_the_ultimate). i dont mean xfx. i know its defects. u all wud not say all that if u new the hassles i went through. this time round i researched on Nvidia so all of a sudden cud not switch to ATI.

about the titles --- i'm a novice among u pros out here. i have been dying to play some but dont know which ones to play. I asked u all coz i didnt know which games i cud run with the computing power i currently have. Thanx 4 that people

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^thats ok michael...tell us which genre u like most..like story type of adventure games or shooting games or racing games ? then we will able to suggest more specifically....

but really if u like story type adventure awesome action game--->then go to PRINCE OF PERSIA series..wiki for that :) ..u will be mesmerized by music and the game :)

OP
Micheal

Micheal

Pro Geeks
my preference is:--
1> wrestling (but no Smackdown vs Raw available)
2> Racing
3> Story driven

Am not comfortable with general FPS games
Played POP classic on my cellphone. Just Love it. May b i'll giv it a try

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I doubt if you'll be able to get decent wrestling games on the PC. As for racing, try the Need For Speed series (Underground 1, 2 & Most Wanted). Also give Flatout:Ultimate Carnage a go. I'm currently playing it and it's quite addictive :D

Oh yeah, just remembered, you could try RAW, which came out sometime in 2003/04.

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
1. POP The Sands of Time
2. POP Warrior Within
3. POP The Two Thrones

Play in the above series only....

Also If u like a puzzle solving game :try The Longest journey and Grim Fandango ...

Read wiki entries before playing ..NJoy and have fun :D

toofan

Technomancer
For playing wrestling games you have to move a step back and go to video game parlors only there you will find all the best games.
But i am remembering one game but not recalling its name. and its released for PS3 i think.
and for adventure sowrd and free form fighting you should must play the POP: series
specially
POP: Warrior within
POP: The two throwns.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^PoP : Sot is the best........best grafix and story.

WW has the best gameplay.

T2T is jack of all trades and master of none.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
For racing Game: Flatout Ultimate Carnage. Pure fun.
Try POP series in the correct order for adventure. Start with these. It will take you weeks to complete them.

You have a good configuration but another stick of 1GB RAM would have been perfect.

toofan

Technomancer
I think we should stop suggesting him now. He might be having a long list by now.
Some time earlier I too have started a thread asking for RTS games. I too had got a list of very very good games through the members. And Now I am busy playing those. Lets give him some time to play.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom