Suggest Me..........ECE or CSE or IT??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
Hi! friends
i want to ask for ur suggestions regarding my B.tech. i hv passed the diploma from polytechnic college in Electronics & communication Engg. with 75% marks. now i want to B.tech. suggest me in which stream should i take admission in ECE or CSE (Computer Science Engg.) my interest in comp is increased due to comptuer revoloution. after doing teh B.Tech in three years can i get good placement in ECE or CSE i mean should i go in CSE or should i remain in my field or line i.e., ECE. from today after 3 days my admission will commence.........
Now i'm confused.. so suggest me abt this:p :p

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
go for CSE !! coz u do ECE any way u will again be placed in an IT company !

and CSE is more enjoyable then ECE !! CSE and ISE is exactly the same well atleast in karnataka !! till 7th Sem !! later on ISE has info managament !!

OP
S

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
hi! i'm from PUNJAB :p ਪੰਜ ਦਰਿਆਂਵਾਂ ਦੀ ਧਰਤੀ,ਪੰਜਾਬ:p
& i can work after3 years at any location.
sorry if i'm annoying anyone.so after three years there will be lot of change in industry.i mean will i lost in the crowd of computing world.....:(

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
dude..
then watz the idea of doing diploma in ECE..
stick wid the same trade..
u will b havng a lot of advantages...
arnd's 80% syllabus is same in PTU which u hav done in Dip...
where r u frm and where u want to take admission?

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
go for ECE..u wud have both the advantages ...if u wanna join IT ..always welcome..if u stick to electronics..u stand out frm the rest of the crowd..go for ECE :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Man GO for ECE it's way better than CSE.You will atleast have a chance to stand out of the "IT" crowd and besides IT companies are always open for ECE so you won't loose anything.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Choose a profession, or course, that suits your likings and interest most, not because of the name, fame and money in it. Life is too short for regrets.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
in CSE and IT, it CSE defiantly.
Between ECE and CSE, its upto your choice. While ECE is tougher to study, it has its advantages in placements.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
DIfferent Situation here...

I hav done diploma in Computer Science...
Yesterday i apperead for the councelling..
There wasnt a seat available in CSE in any reputed college so i went for ECE in a good college with good placement...
Now there's a recouncelling on Monday..
I will b changing the branch if i can get a good college on monday.. but want to ask that if again CSE isnt available, should i stick wid ECE or get into CSE into some other college with less or no placement etc etc.. U knw wat i want to say..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom