Suggest me an Android Tablet

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
hi,
I want to buy a tablet for my parents at a budget of around 10k. I was thinking of buying them a nexus but then found out that it has no rear camera which is annoying.

The usage of Tablet will be mostly for Skype Calls, Playing card games, probably I will install Whatsapp so that we can share images, etc.

My parents are not very familiar with Touch functionality and hence I am not in favor of giving them a phone as that will become a headache for them. Tablet will help them getting accustomed to this and then probably I can give a Android phone if required.

Hence, please suggest me a good and reliable Android tablet which I can gift to them. PLS HELP.

OP
ajayashish

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I think that cost around 14999. My budget is around 10-11k. I liked the Dell Venue 7. Anyone got any opinion on that.

Gamer09

Broken In
For your requirements, dell venue 7 is da choice but nexus 7 is my first choice, even you can try Asus fonepad 2013 8 GB, for better camera quality and more options like USB n 3g go for Asus fonepad 7!! Cost is 12k in flipkart.com amazon.in

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
I have nexus 7 2012
you can use the front camera to take photos with an app
nexus7 is the best cheap tablet with premium hardware and build quality along with androids latest updates i.e., Kitkat - something that you wont get in other tablets

Top Bottom