suggest me a trusted ps 2 vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
hi i m plannin to buy ps2 in next month or so ,do u ppl know any trusted vendor who sells modded ps2 in mumbai who can offer good after sales service ?thanks ;-)

Last edited:
OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
yeah sorry dude was bit low in cash but it is confirmed this time i am planning to buy latest by 10 april come what may !

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
It was fun to read all ur previous posts in a diff thread:p;)...Even I am astonished that u still havent taken a PS2...Its better buddy,,,Now u drop the plan & go for XBOX 360...Atleast u can play all latest games

K

krazyfrog

Go to alfa in Vile parle west. You'll get your modded ps2 for around 7k. I buy all my games from there. Its a reliable shop with lots of game titles to choose from. Just check the disc surface once before buying for any scratches. If the disc turns out faulty, they'll replace within 2 days. They also have XBOX, XBOX 360 and PS3 along with their games. But they have only the black version and not the pink one:D

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thunderbird.117

krazyfrog said:
Go to alfa in Vile parle west. You'll get your modded ps2 for around 7k and pirated games for 25 rupees. I buy all my games from there. Its a reliable shop with lots of game titles to choose from. Just check the disc surface once before buying for any scratches. If the disc turns out faulty, they'll replace within 2 days. They also have XBOX, XBOX 360 and PS3 along with their games. But they have only the black version and not the pink one:D

Do you have to say that in forum?. Have you not read the rules of the forum?.

OP
M

mandar5

Youngling
is marvel ultimate alliance available here ?

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

There is no onboard memory storage in PS2. You'll need to buy the 8mb Sony PlayStation2 Memory Stick separately which costs around 650 rupees.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Depends on how much data you store on it.An average game takes around 238Kb of save size.After that it depends on how much additional info is saved on to it.If you just keep stuffing it like a dead turkey without deleting the previous used saves then yeah you could possibly run out of memory.So rest assured it's enough for a normal day gaming sessions.:D

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Yeah its mostly its enough for around 15 games. Also if you use it wisely, you can store more. For example some games give you 10 slots to save the game. You can use them to store the save files when you reach a checkpoint in the game. Multiple saves allow you to go back a couple of saves and correct yourself if you screw up. Each slot creates a separate file on the memory stick. However, after finishing the game, you can delete the last 9 files and only keep the latest one, cause thats the one that you're gonna need now. Some game like NFS series, God of War, GT4, etc. create only one file while some like Resident Evil 4 can create upto 21. Files are small, usually 200-300 kb large. But they can be large too (GT4 file is 1.5 mb). The size that the game files would accomodate on the memory stick is given behind the cover of every game. That should give you an idea. But as i said if you save smartly and delete old or unnecessary game files you can store upto 15 or more game saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom