Suggest me a Psu

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
BTW- I am being told that the newer GX450 are little bit of a change design in their psu (and they come with an 80Plus sticker). Coolermaster gave me one and I haven't cranked it open yet and compare it with older GX450s to see if there's any difference, but you guys can check it out.

can we expect a comparison of old vs new unit from you anytime soon? want to know if they have improved anything other than the sticker.

OP
C

cyberteen

Broken In
Guys, I am really in a tight budget coz I'm in 12th std and my dad is little concerned about me from getting distracted for the next 1 yr. I am building this new rig after I convinced him that my 11 yr old pc would get into erratic behaviour anytime. So I am trying to save as much as bucks as possible while the rig would last for the next 10 yrs at least.

Guys, should you think I should go for the USB 3 model of my mother board

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you are wrong about the product page link on global website of Corsair ( it's on there from January
i guess after jan 15 because last time i checked along with others on jan 11 in this thread there was no mention of vs450 on corsair site :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/151239-corsair-vs-450-a.html

OP
C

cyberteen

Broken In
How is this seasonic Ss 400 es psu doing

*www.flipkart.com/seasonic-ss-400-e...Xg--&ref=618c47dd-1154-49c7-98bd-864df470db2a

OP
C

cyberteen

Broken In
How power do u think would require for

ASUS M4A88T-M LE . Mobo
Amd Athlon2 x2 proccy
Corsair 4gb 1333 MHz

Onboard graphics - ati raedon hd 4250

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ a 400W PSU is enough for the config.

i guess after jan 15 because last time i checked along with others on jan 11 in this thread there was no mention of vs450 on corsair site :)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/151239-corsair-vs-450-a.html

You are right ;-) ... actually I found the official webpage on Jan 25/26th .

Top Bottom