Suggest me a Graphic Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Ok so I am stucked in gaming and unable to play new games like COD:4 , crysis etc. etc.. It is time for my Rs. 5000 to go in replace of a graphic card:D

Suggest me a graphic card within Rs. 5000 that can play now-days games like NFS:pS, NFS:Carbon, COD:4, COD:5, GTA:IV, Crysis, Crysis:Warhead and all other new games...

omega12

Broken In
@Krazzy: Wait for 2 weeks.. ATi just released new mid range 4 series cards.

thse cards cost a max of 79usd(rs 3800max) and offer much better performance thn the current midrange nvida offerings... and it also doesnt need an xternal power connectot lik the 9600gt...

*www.guru3d.com/article/ati-radeon-hd-4670-review/

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Just extend your budget by 500 rupees, and you can buy Xpert Vision 9600 GT 512 MB Sonic. It cost Rs 5,500 and is the cheapest and best card you can buy for the price. But I really suggest that you wait a bit because you can have ATI's new mid range offerings at a low price.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
9600GT will come for 6k with VAT and blah blah **** ****.

9500GT not worth it @ 4k
Better wait for the 4670 which shud be 4.2-4.5k

toofan

Technomancer
Ya wait for sometime for HD4670 this cards comes near to 8800gt in performance in some games. and also are cheaper around 4-5k.

anuragdws

Broken In
Hi all. My mobo is D101 ggc, RAM 2 gb ddr1, cpu 3.07 ghz. Till now i ve played games like halo, call of duty 1 & 2, battlefield 1942, half life 2, Far cry, world in conflict etc. but I was unable to play cod 4. The game was just struggling. May i know this graphic card HD4670 is compatible with my mobo. I still use crt monitor. Thank u all.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Plz start a new thread for this...plz donot conflict in my thread...I am waiting for the new mid range card as u all suggested...any new suggestion is surely welcomed..

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hi all. My mobo is D101 ggc, RAM 2 gb ddr1, cpu 3.07 ghz. Till now i ve played games like halo, call of duty 1 & 2, battlefield 1942, half life 2, Far cry, world in conflict etc. but I was unable to play cod 4. The game was just struggling. May i know this graphic card HD4670 is compatible with my mobo. I still use crt monitor. Thank u all.
Thread stealer :D:D

Let me tell you one thing that gpus are on the road of development and even get outdated after some time. So my suggestion is that you go for a mid-range or entry level gpu likeXFX 8600 GT coz by this you won't regret when your gpu gets outdated. And you will change to a newer model from time.And dx11 already detailed and announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom