Suggest me a good phone within 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hi guys, I want a good phone/pda with fast response. Currently i am Using SE k790i so its respose is faster than n72( I have compared with my friends N72 purchased on 6/5/2007). So i dont want a slow one, moreover i want to know if the *.sis file and *.jar file is compatible with any phone then please suggest one. Suggest something mostly nokia and sonyericsson....other brands are also appreciated:D

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
i want to know if the *.sis file and *.jar file is compatible with any phone then please suggest one
*.jar files are compatible with almost all phones today, but *.sis files are compatible only with Symbian enabled phone.

MotoMing will be a good bet IMHO.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Is the performance of Motoming is fast:confused:. But i dont want to prefer motorolla (y frnd already had that one)..Please any other Device:D. Ok how much p990 will cost, and what about its Precedor like p800, p910 are they available or they fall in backward classes

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
For 25k, look for a computer replacement. Look for Nokia N73 ME, cos if u are willing to pay 25K then there is no point in not buying a Smartphone.

akshaysharma05

Right off the assembly line
U should think about 6708, motoming,N73 ,N75,motorokr........................................................................................................................

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Ok decided, Will it be value for money......if i bought myself a Nokia N80...as it is a few bucks lower then n73me(Not sure just checked a few mobile price site).
Please give me more suggestion about the same and any disadvantage for lack of support of HSCSD in Nokia N80. If you have any rejection abt this phone please feel free to express.....i dont want to mope at my bought.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Hey cummon mate.....A sony sis a sony...go for the p990i.....its great..the best pda as yet...and if ur nt too interested in cam go fr the W950i..the best muzic phone till date...let me tell u bout the n73me...peaple who use it hav never used a walkman 2 series phone....now its up to u....wait a bit..sony is likely to announce a few phones tomorrow...so wait...but now ur best pick for muzic wud be W950 and fr multitasking wud be the 990i...ya they xceed ur budget a bit..but cummon..they are worth it...oh..forgt to mention the MOTO rokr....premium edition includdes the S9 motorolas bluetooth headsets...go fr it..and ya...thers also the w880i...walkman 2.....it rocks....

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
P990i is a full PDA which will be more then your budget, N80 is also a good choice paper wise, better ask the symbian OS users here which version of OS N80 has.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Pravas said:
Ok decided, Will it be value for money......if i bought myself a Nokia N80...as it is a few bucks lower then n73me(Not sure just checked a few mobile price site).
Please give me more suggestion about the same and any disadvantage for lack of support of HSCSD in Nokia N80. If you have any rejection abt this phone please feel free to express.....i dont want to mope at my bought.

Good choice the N80 is. Seriously. Its only 18k now. It just have everything you can ask for. Right from the ancient infrared to Wi-fi. Now almost all metro airports have Wi-Fi. You can just browse on your phone while you wait for boarding. And the music quality is good. You get a 2.5mm socket converter along with the phone which you can use to put your own headphones instead of the regular one. And the browsing speeds on EDGE networks are also excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom