suggest me a good mobile phone at 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

gau_pppu

TeCh Blogger : Gtechinfo
One of my friend is looking for a new mobile at around 8 to 10K,, he had a confusion between nokia and sony ericsson ...
can any body suggest me here a good hand set within this range....?

well if i have to chose one from the following set,, which will be better... and why...?

nokia 6233 ,5310, 5700,

sony ericsson w700i, w810i,w580i

please reply fast...

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
It purely depends. If your friend wants to buy a music phone nothing beats SE Walkman series, a camera phone SE cybershot series, software applications for mobile then go for Nokia Symbian based mobiles...

OP
gau_pppu

gau_pppu

which one will you chose from the above mentioned hand set...
give your view for a general purpose....considering all +ve and -ve side from both SE and NOkia

abcd007

Broken In
sony erricsons battery back up....is poor.....IS IT TRUE?

If Nokia's 6233 (MUSIC EDITION) is compared to 810i , which will be a better option???

OP
gau_pppu

gau_pppu

Exactly what "abcd007" said...!
i also want to know that if had to compare between nokia 6233 and w810i considering +ve and -ve side of bot the hand set, which will be better ...
i know as far as battery power in concerned nokia is better than SE..
but what abt the others.....?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/26.gif

+ 320x240 screen, larger, daylight readable in full sunlight
+ stereo speakers that sound richer (really good sound )
+ better, bigger keypad buttons to type on
+ 3G
+ microSD card (compatible with many SD cameras and devices)
+ 640x480 video recording
- Poorer MP3/Video playlists, no FF/RW through a video/song.
- No flash for camera.
+ Flash updates from only Nokia that's easy to install; otherwise, have to get 3rd party cable, software, firmware to update - not as easy as the Sony 3rd party providers.
+ Bigger screen and resolution allows for better web browsing experience.
+ Easy copy and paste of text from one place in the phone to another.
++ Full security locks that can be turned on. Phone can be set to require key code before you can do anything when powered on.

W810i
+ smaller & slimmer
+ MS Duo slot (compatible with PSP, digicams, etc from Sony)
+ Brighter backlight on the superb looking screen - like a Samsung D600, albeit lower resolution.
+ Auto backlight brightness adjustment.
+ More audio speaker/headphone accessories from Sony, including docking station.
+ Longer battery life.
+ Built in AF camera with flash/flashlight feature.
- 17?x12? whatever, something really chunky and poor for video recording - you don't even wan't to use it. yuck!
- slightly Neurotic navi/menu buttons. Confusing for non-Sony users, and not as fast to navi with vs. Nokia/Samsung buttons. Menus are also more 'complex' and harder to navi as fast, IMO. Esp. so blind (ie. menuing w/o looking).
+ Flash updates from Sony as well as two commerical servers that work well.
-- No security locks when powered on! Can't lock the phone with security code when it's on to prevent misuse if left on a desk and/or lost!!

Nokia 5700 good all-rounder phone

yes i will also recommend k550i
good for both camera and music though it is k series phone
it is cybershot tagged phone
check these before buying it especially its keypad
*www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/specifications/k550i?cc=us&lc=en

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom