Suggest me a good fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan

In the zone
It's been a long time since I last played a fighting game.. the last one for me was Tekken 2 on a GameBoy emulator..

neways.. i want to try on a new fighting game. Something like Virtua Fighter or Tekken or even DOA.. but most of these games are on consoles. I need a PC [windows] game.

also.. i don't really have a high-end system. Some game released in like.. 2004-05 should be nice.

thanks,
rohan

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Try medal of honour , it is low on system resources as compared to call of duty and crysis :D

btw see if u can get and run call of duty 4 so that u can play it with us digit members ! It is FUN to play it online with fellow digit members.

also try FEAR, call of duty 2 .....

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
It's been a long time since I last played a fighting game.. the last one for me was Tekken 2 on a GameBoy emulator..

neways.. i want to try on a new fighting game. Something like Virtua Fighter or Tekken or even DOA.. but most of these games are on consoles. I need a PC [windows] game.

also.. i don't really have a high-end system. Some game released in like.. 2004-05 should be nice.

thanks,
rohan

rahul is right play PS2 fighting games on PC.:)Dont ask how.:)

@The Conqueror he is asking about fighting games not FPS.:p

@rohan-virtual gaming chor,mere ghar aaja,real fighting game khelenge.LOL!j/k.
U can try PCSX2(PS2 Emulator)(google it)
shell out 80 rs and buy a tekken 5 dvd n enjoy.i u wanna save 80 bux then isohunt is and alternative 'vikalp'.You can also get some games like final fantasy for PCSX2

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Another vote for medal of honour. Awesome sound and realism

and i guess Counter strike???

OP
rohan

rohan

In the zone
Thanks everybody for the replies. For those suggesting Medal of honor, I'm already a fan of it as I am of most FPSes.. but what i was looking for is an arcade type fighting game.

As for playing PS2 games on PC, i haven't had a good experience with ep-nothing.here-sxe. If anyone can suggest me a better emu-nothing.here-lator, please please PM me or something.

@dheeraj_kumar: Nope.. not tried Onimusha. Thanks for suggesting.. i'll look for it :D

And as for MK4, i've played it a lot since my old computer could play a handful of games and MK4 was one of them. I also played a street fighter game.. just don't remember the version though.

As for Final Fantasy, I simply hate RPGs.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Unfortunately just like the WWE series,the arcade style action games are better played & available only on the consoles.The few games which did have good value were MK4,Street Fighter Alpha & King Of Fighters.Apart from that there weren't much beat-em-up titles on PC.

This genre has been more or less abandoned on the PC.:( Try to get a PSone emulator & try out Tekken 3 which looks really beautiful with the newer system & the tweaks applied to it via the emulator.Runs much faster & the graphics looked really polished.PS2 titles have very poor compatibility with the emulator & hence aren't worth the effort.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Is Samurai Showdown released on PC? I believe there was only one version which was released for the PC,right? Rest all have been for consoles.

I

ika.dips

1. pump up for the latest & the coolest gaming contest… its got all the favs… cyrsis, fifa 08, cricket 07, fight night, nfs n many more… it all on www.vixture.com

1. Finally a tourney that will give India a whole new name in the gaming world… its called vixture… u’ve got to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom