Suggest me a gaming PC Config for below or equal to 30K

Akashin2010@gmail.com

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I want to buy a new Cabinet (No Monitor). Budget : 30K.
Purpose : Gaming, Programming(Visual Studio 2010), watching HD/Blu-Ray Movies, etc...

Config to remain very good for next 5-10 more years !

Cilus

laborare est orare
Please fill up the questions in the thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html and post it here.

OP
Akashin2010@gmail.com

Akashin2010@gmail.com

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: 2012 releases Games. Visual Studio 2010, Photoshop, Watch Blu-Ray/HD Rip Movies...

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 20-25K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:If possible, then Yes

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7, Linux

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB Max

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No, I got Monitor.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: CPU (Cabinet, Motherboard, Processor[I5/AMD], RAM, HDD, Graphics card)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within a Month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Done by Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Will buy Locally.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Nah

_AkasH_

Broken In
It's in caps, he obviously doesn't like people yelling lol

Anyway, need a comp for 25K which can play games and Photoshop. I'm going to assume games are the higher priority here. If Photoshop is more important, then let us know.

Cabinet, Motherboard, Processor[I5/AMD], RAM, HDD, Graphics card

i5 is extremely hard to fit into this budget.

Proc - i3 3220 - 7K
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H - 4k
RAM - G.Skill RipJaws 4GB (please buy 4 more when you can, they are not very expensive) - 1.5K
HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB - 5k
Cabinet - BetFenix (damn forgot model name) / NZXT Source - Both should be around 2.5K, think BetFenix is cheaper.
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU - 4.3K / Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK 430 Watts PSU - 2.7K

Total : 24.3K or 22.7K depending on PSU.

You can get a 7770 for around 8K.

OP
Akashin2010@gmail.com

Akashin2010@gmail.com

Lemme 'Rephrase' my FAQ[I am noob at this, please forgive me :) ]...

7. Which components you want to buy ?
Ans: CPU (Cabinet, Motherboard, Processor[I5/AMD], RAM, HDD, Graphics card)

Please suggest me if i wanna go for AMD processor, then what can be my Config....

Thanks a Lot Akash!!!
:-o
It's in caps, he obviously doesn't like people yelling lol

Anyway, need a comp for 25K which can play games and Photoshop. I'm going to assume games are the higher priority here. If Photoshop is more important, then let us know.

Cabinet, Motherboard, Processor[I5/AMD], RAM, HDD, Graphics card

i5 is extremely hard to fit into this budget.

Proc - i3 3220 - 7K
Mobo - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H - 4k
RAM - G.Skill RipJaws 4GB (please buy 4 more when you can, they are not very expensive) - 1.5K
HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB - 5k
Cabinet - BetFenix (damn forgot model name) / NZXT Source - Both should be around 2.5K, think BetFenix is cheaper.
PSU - Seasonic S12II 520 Watts PSU - 4.3K / Corsair CMPSU-430CXV2UK 430 Watts PSU - 2.7K

Total : 24.3K or 22.7K depending on PSU.

You can get a 7770 for around 8K.

Cilus

laborare est orare
If you want AMD processor then wait until the end of December. I think on that time AMD FX 6300 6 Core Processor will be released in India with the same price range of i3 3rd generation processors. That will be a better buy comparing the Multi-threaded performance of the AMD processor.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ You are welcome. One thing, change your forum name to something else rather than your email id. It is not advised in public forum to put your personal details.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
So whats the resolution of your monitor ? for 1080p, id recommend a GTX 650 Ti (2GB), a 560 (non TI) or HD 7850 atleast

560 is not a good bet at this stage. Its high time members stopped suggesting that card especially when u have 650 ti at about the same price.

Top Bottom