Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alok

Adventurer
^ Well except ps2 and wii/gamecube else new gen consoles are emulator less as of now and for next couple of years... And this section is pc exclusive.
For respective discussion there is separate console section.

^ There is an emulator for x360. Your logic that pc hardware is better so the games of x360 would perform better would have been correct,but the efficiency of the game running depends on the emulator. Sadly, last time I used it,the emulator was still not mature enough to give glitch free performance across all x360 titles. I hope it is a lot better now. Give it a try and let us all know here :)

Xbox 360 Emulator
in simple words : THIS IS BS.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its not about first and second post but when you are playing a series and don't get the whole story then whats the point. If they would have released Halo 3 for PC then I would have suggested that but when you play Halo 2 and see that story is not complete and games are not released for PC then whats the point. Sorry for being very attached with Story. :)

Ok, I got your point.

i think we should mention in the first page the best console emulators so that we can include console exclusive games also..

what u guys think???

only games which has a proper pc version and released for pc should be discussed and listed in this thread.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the plane control of HAWX 1 was too tough for me so did not even bother thinking about HAWX 2 ;-)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@Alok Didn't seem like BS when I ran Fable and PGR3 on it. Would like to know the reasons behind your assumptions though.

@all BTW, is it necessary to play witcher 1 before witcher 2? Google says no,but thought I'd ask here anyway for a more reliable opinion.

gameranand

Living to Play
@all BTW, is it necessary to play witcher 1 before witcher 2? Google says no,but thought I'd ask here anyway for a more reliable opinion.

Not necessary but if you really want to understand the story then yes it would be better to play the first game before second game. Witcher 1 is real nice game IMO, I am playing the game these days. :)

Not necessary but if you really want to understand the story then yes it would be better to play the first game before second game. Witcher 1 is real nice game IMO, I am playing the game these days. :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Well no point playing a game without knowing whats it about. Guess I'll play witcher 1 first then. I read a lot of opinions from people who didn't have enough patience for the first part,so thought I'd ask before deciding.Thanks :)

Flash

Lost in speed
I know, Sniper Elite V2 is the remake of Original "Sniper Elite".
How's V2 in terms of gameplay over its predecessor ?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I know, Sniper Elite V2 is the remake of Original "Sniper Elite".
How's V2 in terms of gameplay over its predecessor ?

its goddam owesome remake of the original. best part is bullet drop and drift. and the gruesome xray cam! AI and game mechanics is good too.

play in the hardcore mode. ;)

bippukt

In the zone
Please move Torchlight II from RPG to Hack n Slash - it is exactly like Diablo III, except 1/3rd the price, a working offline mode and plenty of loot without any Auction House non-sense.

Strategy - Please add Xcom: Enemy Unkown. It is the newest strategy game and very very good! Also in Strategy section, why is there no Total War game? It surely deserves a mention :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually I am also kinda confused because there are only a few good RTS games and unfortunately they are not mentioned. I would also go for support for XCOM : Enemy Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom