Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i've played BnW2
The game is pretty much good
It lets you play on either side, as a god being.
Graphics were pretty good too considering the year it was launched in.

Though I haven't played it but I remember one of frnd mentioning about it when POP:TT was released...

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Can someone suggest some good online RPG game to play? I used to play something a few years back but can't remember what it was.
I need it to be free though :p

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ I said free man. Guild wars 2 costs something like 3k+ I think. torchlight isn't free either.
I am looking for something like tera/aion. Only something that doesn't take 30gb of hard disk space(Aion takes 30gb) :|

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i've played BnW2
The game is pretty much good
It lets you play on either side, as a god being.
Graphics were pretty good too considering the year it was launched in.

so what type of game is this - if it's a strategy game then I won't play it for sure ;-)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@gameranand Nothing like runescape X_X that is too bad. Google up Aika/Tera. Even guild wars 2 like graphics are fine. My rig is powerful enough to run any mmorpg at highest settings I think.

Google Image Result for *mmohuts.com/wp-content/gallery/aion-f2p-overview/aion_99.jpg%3Fec9f9b <= Something like this would be fine.

Also, I don't want an rpg with top down view of the character(i.e, from above). I need something with a TPS view(like in the above picture).

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Found out about a DC universe online rpg. Downloading that. F2p version has restrictions but oh well..lets just try it out.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
si what type of game is this - if it's a strategy game then I won't play it for sure ;-)

Kind of strategy + role playing

@gameranand Nothing like runescape X_X that is too bad. Google up Aika/Tera. Even guild wars 2 like graphics are fine. My rig is powerful enough to run any mmorpg at highest settings I think.

Google Image Result for *mmohuts.com/wp-content/gallery/aion-f2p-overview/aion_99.jpg%3Fec9f9b <= Something like this would be fine.

Also, I don't want an rpg with top down view of the character(i.e, from above). I need something with a TPS view(like in the above picture).
Runescape is good
I used to play it a lot
Another one is Everquest II

Ok thanks.. But help me with this. I played army of two on xbox in co-op with my friend. I liked the game especially due to co-op mode. Is there any game for pc that allows co-op thru LAN?? I tried f.e.a.r 3 but it required Internet connection. Wat abt saints row the third?? Is it co-op thru LAN???

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ for 2 player co-op try Conflict: Denied Ops.

@ Piyush - thanks for the info - let me check some screenshots and vids, then I will decide ;-)

Flash

Lost in speed
Ok thanks.. But help me with this. I played army of two on xbox in co-op with my friend. I liked the game especially due to co-op mode. Is there any game for pc that allows co-op thru LAN?? I tried f.e.a.r 3 but it required Internet connection. Wat abt saints row the third?? Is it co-op thru LAN???

Best Co-op Games over Lan (PC) - PC-Gaming - General
Best LAN/CO-OP games -Gamespot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom