Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
It's like a drought now. Except BF3, I can't seem to find any games to play. Guys, suggest me some good games. Be it under-rated games or games which "didn't get much attention, but it's still awesome". Any good God of War-like games?

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Tom Clancy's Collection game | Game | Flipkart.com PC

hows this? m ordering a game today, most of the games in package are in must play games post. should i go for it?
otherwise m ordering assassin's creed revelation...

gameranand

Living to Play
@ Nvidia
Well TBH there is nothing like GOW on PC but if you want to play hack n slash games then play Ninja blade, alice madness returns, bionic commando. As you are already one of hardcore gamers on the forum so I don't really know what to suggest and what not as there are chances that you may have already played them.
In FPS or TPS play spec ops the line, hard reset etc.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah right. Sorry I messed up the genre. Thanks for pointing it out. Still very good game with unique abilities and all.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Bionic Commando was one of the best TPS I've ever played. I still remember that I spoiled the game for those who hadn't yet finished the game by posting the "sad" screens of him falling.

I think I'll start DMC3. Good choice?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^yups two users for BC....I know it was a good game but not much discussed among gamers...

Hmm..I suggested to topgear also.

C63_XeroCore

Right off the assembly line
Have you guys tried "To The Moon" !?
Its a visual Novel and simply mind blowing story !
Its an adventure/RPG..which for purposes is made like NES graphics.

Alok

Adventurer
Have you guys tried "To The Moon" !?
Its a visual Novel and simply mind blowing story !
Its an adventure/RPG..which for purposes is made like NES graphics.

this game has own thread in indie section. Many members here played it ,though i didn't yet. Read many article about it , looking forward this month.

I think I'll start DMC3. Good choice?

+1. Both dmc 4 and 3 are great games. But must have a controller.

setanjan123

In the zone
Playing F.3.A.R now. Lovd the first F.E.A.R. In fear 3 power armors ftw! And COD 4 my 1st cod game- simply epic! Also just started Timeshift. Is it a good game?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
about TimeShift : the story ain't that good but gameplay is superb for the time control feature alone.

@ setanjan123 - try CoD 1 and Cod 2 - you will like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom