Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi8569

Right off the assembly line
Prototype , Crysis , NFS most wanted 2010 , Trackmania United , Burnout Paradise And All time favourite ANGRY BIRD :-o

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think you better post this here ;-)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/133338-need-speed-hot-pursuit.html

was not pointing you bro
the required posts got deleted already anyways

also someone add PREY to survival-horror-fps on the first page

ok buddy - no hard feelings ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ buddy if possible put a short description with the recommend game so that it can be listed with some words on the front page of the thread - I've played this one ( though not finished it ) and it felt awesome ;-)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
LIMBO is a Masterpiece in gaming.....its more a piece of art than a game....

*media.ign.com/games/image/object/110/110626/Limbo_PCDLboxart_160w.jpg

I have played FIFA , FM , CS 1.6 :D , TF2 :p , CS Source , NFS .

Rest cant remember .

Completed List - SSF4

also someone add PREY to survival-horror-fps on the first page

see guys you are not getting it
this thread is not for one-liner comments on games or your progress report
this thread sole purpose is to recommend games as per the requirements of a user along with a good amount of description
I quoted my previous post too as I vaguely mentioned a game name with no description at all
The last thing I wanna see is this thread getting locked just "Games you are currently addicted to"

Hope you'll not take this as any sort of offense and cooperate as required :)

BTW here is a sneak-peek to PREY-->Survival/Horror

Great-looking graphics, Occasional flashes of really interesting gameplay ideas,engaging storyline and aliens speak english :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ buddy if possible put a short description with the recommend game so that it can be listed with some words on the front page of the thread - I've played this one ( though not finished it ) and it felt awesome ;-)

Yeah..updated on page 1...:))

Zangetsu

22.Singularity (2010) FPS
*1.bp.blogspot.com/-3IGYBH_yT8Q/TdlxyaCfnNI/AAAAAAAAABo/88iemLxE1kA/s1600/Singularity.jpg

*singularitygame.com/images/singularity_game2.jpg

unreal 3 engine...this game is just awesome in gameplay...
superb boss fights & puzzles...the best FPS I have played

gameranand

Living to Play
Fps ? But in screenshot it looks over shoulder view.

Well its a first person shooter actually. This is actually kind good game as its somewhat different from others. Here you have time based puzzles and some awesome time powers and all that. Even though it feels repetitive then also its very good.

Zangetsu

Well its a first person shooter actually. This is actually kind good game as its somewhat different from others. Here you have time based puzzles and some awesome time powers and all that. Even though it feels repetitive then also its very good.

yup..I enjoyed the bullet time & catching enemy projectiles :mrgreen:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
singularity was one hell of a game
nobody wont get bored
there is something for everyone

I remember playing this one last year - it's a great game and must be on the list.

Here's short description for this ;-)

On a clandestine mission deep into Russian territory, an American black ops team crash lands on an island research base that was mysteriously abandoned in the 1950’s. Cut off from the outside and under attack by an army of nightmarish creatures, Captain Nathaniel Renko is forced to battle his way through the hostile territory armed with the TMD (Time Manipulation Device) – a time altering weapon created over 50 years ago. Who created the TMD and why is just one of the many Cold War secrets Renko must uncover as he is thrown back and forth across time, making choices that will alter the course of world history.

source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom