Suggest Intel System up to 100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
This is on behalf of my friend

Hi,

I want to buy a new computer, so I need your help.

Uses:
- Web designing
- Internet surfing
- Games ;) Budget: Rs. 1,00,000/- max

OS: Windows 2000 Professional. I already have license version. I will use the same.

RAM: 8 GB - I am thinking of buying 4 x 2 GB RAM. Is there any motherboard that has 4 slots for RAM?

Which RAM is the best? SD RAM or something else??

Processor: Intel only, please.

Please recommend fast and reliable Intel processor. I don't mind buying little slow processor, if it is reliable. So reliability is more important than the speed.

Motherboard: Again Intel only, please.

Please suggest the compatible motherboard for the recommended processor. I would prefer motherboard with 4 slots for RAM.

Monitor: 19" to 22" LCD monitor WITHOUT in-built speakers.

DVD Drive: DVD drive to read and write DVDs and CDs.

Graphics Card: I love to play games :) Please recommend a good graphics card that will be compatible with most of games.

HDD: 80 GB minimum - 250 GB max

Please recommend a fast and reliable hard disk. Again, reliability is more important than speed and storage space.

Other Devices: I want to use the following devices from my old / current computer:

- Logitech PS/2 keyboard, - Microsoft USB Intelli Mouse, - Realtek RTL8139D PCI Ethernet Adapter.

Please add any other devices, if I missed any to built the fast and reliable system.

Thanks in advance :)

nvidia

-----ATi-----
RAM: 8 GB - I am thinking of buying 4 x 2 GB RAM. Is there any motherboard that has 4 slots for RAM?

Which RAM is the best? SD RAM or something else??

That much RAM on Windows 2000?:|

Processor: Intel only, please.
So reliability is more important than the speed.
What exactly are you trying to say here? "Reliable"??:confused::|

OP
S

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
LOL Windows 2000 and Gaming.. hahah
and Max 250GB HDD? lol

Wrong section btw.

My friend play games with win2000, I myself seen him to play (I personally hate play video games), so lol.

I just can't find out right section, mods please move this thread with right section.

Take Care

That much RAM on Windows 2000?:|

What exactly are you trying to say here? "Reliable"??:confused::|

I do not want to start any comparison or discussion between Intel or AMD and who is more reliable.

My friend want to buy Intel Mobo & Processor, thats final.

A member with more than 1000 post are confused with .... :(

Take Care :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom