Suggest good Data Recovery Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Guys

Suggest me some good data recovery softwares which can recover from formatted and Lost partitions .

Thanks in Advance ....

crookbond

Broken In
Easy Recovery Software is the best software in Data Recovery till I know.

This software has already won many awards.

I would suggest to use or try once and i promise you will love it.

hermit

Journeyman
Recover My Files™ data recovery software will recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, or lost due to the format of a hard drive, virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure.

Recover My Files™ is fast and easy. No technical or data recovery software skill is required. Use Recover My Files™ to perform hard drive data recovery, or recover deleted files from floppy disk, zip drive, compact flash, smart media or other removable media.

See your deleted files before you decide to purchase!

You don't need to waste your time and money on other data recovery software wondering if you can recover deleted files. Download Recover My Files™ data recovery software, run the program and view your deleted files. If you can see your deleted files then data recovery is quick and easy.

Purchasing a registration key allows you to save recovered files. When you purchase via our on- line secure server your registration key is provided to you on a web page at the end of the purchase process. It is also then sent to you by email.

Recover My Files™ data recovery software will find any type of file, but includes specific support for more than 50 file types in the following broad categories:

Recover deleted email;
Recover deleted documents;
Recover deleted archives;
Digital Photo recovery;
Recover deleted music and video.

Recover My Files™ is compatible with Windows XP and works with FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32 and NTFS file-systems.

When a file is deleted from a Windows Operating System the contents of the file is rarely destroyed. If the Windows reference information remains intact, Recover My Files™ reconstructs the link to the deleted file to enable data recovery. Even if the reference information itself has been destroyed, our data recovery software scans the storage media at a low level to locate “Lost Files” by their internal file structure. This allows Recover My Files™ to locate and recover files that other data recovery software programs could never know exist.

nfo:

*www.recovermyfiles.com/

imdbest

Broken In
The Best I Used Till Date is
ONTRACK EasyRecovery Pro

Few OK Apps used are:
PC FIR (File Inspector Recovery)
Bad Copy Pro

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm using Ontrack Easy Recover Pro 6.0 since last 9 months. Its exceptional. I hv recoverd 100 % files from two formatted partitions...

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Yes, Ontrack's Easy Recovery Professional is the best. It supports lots of Operating
Systems like Windows 9X/ME/2000/XP , Linux , Unix, SCO, Sun, SGI. Mac, OS/2,
VAX/VMS. It can even recover deleted partitions. An unconditional format due to
a virus etc.,

casanova

The Frozen Nova
FileScavenger. It helped me recover my files even wen i had repartitioned my hdd. It is a shareware.

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
If you have lost your partitions then this is the best:
a little clumsy interface but has never failed me..
*www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk

digiFriend

In the zone
if you are looking for freeware try "Restoration v2.5.14" it is only 193 kb. much faster than PC Inspector File Recovery which is also freeware.

terrytree

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Lost or deleted partition can be saved using Partition Table Doctor Recovery tool. It can easily restore lost partition, as it did for me before.
*www.ptdd.com/

EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard is a complete range of data recovery software
for all Windows operating system platforms and supports various file
systems including FAT, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 on
various storage media. EASEUS DataRecoveryWizard ensures safe and precise
file recovery against numerous threats like accidental file deletion and
disk formatting and so on.

For more detail:
*www.easeus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom