Suggest CPU+Mobo+RAM

rajan1311

Padawan
i doubt dude(he away now)...can ask around for RAM, not sure about mobo...ill get you the full combo deal by monday or tue, will be visiting their stores..

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
i doubt dude(he away now)...can ask around for RAM, not sure about mobo...ill get you the full combo deal by monday or tue, will be visiting their stores..

Ok bro . I it ASAP.I decide to go with i5 760 . Now i just need good mobo and ram for i5 760.

Any other mobo suggestion ?

Which one i choose Gskill 1333Mhz or Gskill 1600 ? Any difference ?

Need suggestions guys .Want to buy in 2-3 days. Pls Help.

Is thr any warranty issue with gskill ram ?

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if no OC, the stock TIM will do. or support light OC. but if you can, get a good TIM. will have lower operating as well as idle temperature.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Actually you can get...i inquired about the same and they said that the prices are so different because of the pricing in US when they were purchased...

G Skill DDR3 1333 Ripjaw Kit CL7 @ 3.7k
G Skill DDR3 1600 Ripjaw Kit CL8 @ 4.5k

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
SMC is main dealer/distributor of Gskill RAMs in India. Th4 they can give such low price near to US price.

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
Help !! Help!!

Pls give me alternate of Ga-P55M-UD2 .I ask my dealer it is not available. So pls suggest Another mobo . Asus,Gigabyte.

pegasus

Journeyman
ASUS P7H55 - 5.5K approx ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
ATX mobo. SATA ports won't get blocked by HD5850
To get a rough idea on prices- *www.deltapage.com/list/index.html

OP
R

rahulyo

Journeyman
I see price of i7 950=12.4k @ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...6218-hardware-spec-sheet-price-update-98.html. Is it true ?

Top Bottom