Suggest Cooperative lan games using wifi

kartikoli

Busy!!
Yesterday i have setup lan connection using wifi (mhotspot) and installed COD 4 to play multiplayer with my brother. All went fine but i want to play campaign along with my bro not against him

Is there any good FPS (or any other) game which can be played in Cooperative mode

Want to refresh my childhood memories as we played contra on 8 bit samurai or NFS Porsche unleashed on PS 1

Nerevarine

Incarnate
World at War has coop campaign.. Try UT3, L4D2 (can work in Splitscreen, little hacky hacky needed), TorchLight 1,2, Dead space 3 (if you got the original), Dead Island and Riptide (4 player coop also a little hacky hacky) etc

For more games, visit this website Co-Optimus - Your Prime Source for Co-Op Gaming - Home Page

gameranand

Living to Play
See the TDF Game Suggestion Thread in Sticky. There is a separate Table for this purpose alone. :)

- - - Updated - - -

World at War has coop campaign.. Try UT3, L4D2 (can work in Splitscreen, little hacky hacky needed), TorchLight 1,2, Dead space 3 (if you got the original), Dead Island and Riptide (4 player coop also a little hacky hacky) etc

For more games, visit this website Co-Optimus - Your Prime Source for Co-Op Gaming - Home Page

Not really a very good Site. Didn't got required info when I applied the proper filters.

gameranand

Living to Play
Dont forget Borderlands 1 and 2

I can name a lot of Co-Op games which OP requires but as I have already made the Sheet in First page of TDF PC Game Suggestion Thread, so I am simply asking him to see the table and pick what he wants. There are different genres and I'll update the table today itself with more games. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Resident evil 5 and 6 . I finished the game with my Sister and it was way more enjoyable then playing solo .

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!

thanks i have DS3 original so i think i'll try it

I can name a lot of Co-Op games which OP requires but as I have already made the Sheet in First page of TDF PC Game Suggestion Thread, so I am simply asking him to see the table and pick what he wants. There are different genres and I'll update the table today itself with more games. :)
thanks and i was checking the thread but didnt checked first page :oops:
I would have loved to play farcry 3 but its online so i might go for gears of war

Resident evil 5 and 6 . I finished the game with my Sister and it was way more enjoyable then playing solo .
thats what i am trying to achieve ... its far more fun playing with your siblings

I think there is no pure FPS like COD, BF, MOH which comes with cooperative
P.S. Is there any good racing game which can be played?

OP
kartikoli

kartikoli

Busy!!
finally setup and played NFS MW (old)

EDIT : couldnt play saints row 3 over same network

Last edited:
Top Bottom