Suggest an android mobile for 20-25k.

tkin

Back to school!!
1. Budget? -20+/-4k
2. Display type and size? -Nothing special.
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? -Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? -None, but must have service in major cities, specially kolkata.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen,
numpad, touch-n-type) -Capacitive touchscreen.
6. What camera option you want? Please specify
need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera - Atleast 5mp, led flash, any res front cam, af preferred but not essential.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android,
Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc) -Android.
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi
etc)Please specify clearly-3G+wifi
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? -Gps, with compass support, swype not needed, will load android apps.
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera,
mails, internet, gaming etc)? -Everything, cams not that imp though.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? -xperia sola(no front cam, one v(single core cpu), xperia p(battery not good enough), evo 3d(eol?).

PS- phone must have official ics support, don't care when but a planned support must exist, must have good graphics comparable with mali 400, dual core cpu preferred, 1GB ram preferred, atleast 16GB space needed or microsd support. The lisy list is pretty short, comes to 4 models i had listed, convince me to pick one.

I think sgs2 meets all my needs, can i get it for 25k and does it support ics?

I am writing this from my nokia 5800, so excuse any spelling mistakes.

techlover

In the zone
you can easily get it for 26k now :)

and make sure that you buy May'12: Import Date on the box ......it comes with ICS 4.0.3 preloaded

and go for it :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Atrix2? Sensation too is a viable candidate. Else you have mobiles like Xperia P and overpriced S2 (i mean its price is yet to be reduced)

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
you can get Samsung S2 for 26.6K at eBay with 1 year Manufacturing warranty.......
other options are Samsung Galaxy Advance or Sony Xperia P ;-)

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
xperia P is nice, but heard that the 1320mah battery just sucks, need more input on that, motorola is good but i doubt its support services.

I won't be buying cells from ebay, too much of a gamble, i'll just wait for SGS II for 25k, maybe by july/august?

Btw does sensation support ics? Officially?

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
xperia P is nice, but heard that the 1320mah battery just sucks, need more input on that, motorola is good but i doubt its support services.

I won't be buying cells from ebay, too much of a gamble, i'll just wait for SGS II for 25k, maybe by july/august?

Btw does sensation support ics? Officially?

i dunno why you feel that but eBay is now offering the Samsung Galaxy S2 at around 25K after applying 7.5% special samsung coupon.
original price is Rs. 27,650/- so less 7.5% @ 27,650 = 2073 (around 2000) which total turns the phone to Rs. 25,650/- ......

The phone do comes with 1year Manufacturing Warranty and also the latest model i.e. I9100 :cool:

I think its a great deal .....:wink:

aroraanant

Explorer
A remember a time after S2 was release(around 8 months back), it was available for 28k very easily that time and still 25-26k for that device just because of the fluctuating dollar rates...huh...
The same is the case with Note

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
i dunno why you feel that but eBay is now offering the Samsung Galaxy S2 at around 25K after applying 7.5% special samsung coupon.
original price is Rs. 27,650/- so less 7.5% @ 27,650 = 2073 (around 2000) which total turns the phone to Rs. 25,650/- ......

The phone do comes with 1year Manufacturing Warranty and also the latest model i.e. I9100 :cool:

I think its a great deal .....:wink:
Have to see. What about saholic?

But I won't suggest anyone to buy such a old handset at such a huge price.
Show me a phone under 25k with these specs.

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Have to see. What about saholic?

never dealt with them so no idea though they have COD but i myself purchased Samsung S2 from eBay at Rs. 26,650/- last Friday (15.06.12) and I received the phone by Tuesday (19.06.12) :)

It was complete sealed pack and also comes with 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty :)
Also I used BIGDADDY Coupon, as a free gift i will get MicroMax 400R Router

aroraanant

Explorer
Show me a phone under 25k with these specs.
Sensation and Xperia P for 22k are good too....
And extending a budget lil bit can give you much better options like Xpeira S and Note for 28-29k

Top Bottom