Suggest an affordable means of mobile internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using the airtel's GPRS connection @ 250 per month (unlimited downloads) although the speed was less but acceptable (10 - 15 KB/s when downloading stuff).

Now that airtel has removed its unlimited scheme and has raised its rate to 30paise per 50 KB i.e 6Rs per MB. Its will be extremely stupid to stick around with this service.

bit of googling revealed that virgin mobile is providing unlimited connectivity at 900 bucks per month and 1500 bucks per month is being charged by Reliance NetConnect
Hence I request all the geniuses there to help me find a ISP thats comfortable and affordable and works at an acceptable speed.

I do not know when this connection that I am using ( to post this )might get disconnected permanently. So please help me guys....:-(

OP
A

anuvrat_parashar

paralinux
well that was a great idea:idea: and seeing Noida and Dhanbad both on the supported list filled me with excitement. I will surely go for it if my locality has good signal strength.

any ways thanks for the advice. :smile:

BTW if something else is also there.....;-) that is worth being suggested...
please go ahed

Last edited:
OP
A

anuvrat_parashar

paralinux
My Airtel internet went dead yesterday (using college's wifi now - highly limited).

I went to the BSNL office Noida.
Two problems with EVDO
1. They need an address proof of my noida address and are not ready to accept my hostel ID or the fee reciept of the hostel.
2. They say that if I take it to some other city (home town Dhanbad Jharkhand) then I will have to contact the BSNL exchange and get my device activated there.

What should I do?
Other ISPs do not have even a single plan that might suit the needs even a bit.
help me out guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom