Suggest a Phone under 5K

Status
Not open for further replies.

goel.suraj

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I need a phone with following requirements (in no particular order):confused:

1) Should be light weight and slim.
2) Address book should have photo recall.
3) VGA camera (at least) for requirement 2 or 1.3 Mega pixel camera.
4) Good battery life.
5) I would like to install an answering machine so should be java enabled.
6) Expandable memory so that calls could be recorded by answering machine.
7) Within 5k lesser the better.

I have selected but :confused: in those sets:
Nokia 3110 fits the requirements except for A2DP(with stero bluetooth) & Dual Band.

LG KP199 fits the requirements except for VGA camera,Infrared, EDGE, PTT(Push to Talk), Rigntone not mp3.

please refer me true and best suggestion.
Appreciate any recommendations.
Thanks in advance.

Suraj

sujoyp

Grand Master
3110c has A2DP
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3110_classic-1862.php

Dual band???...3110c is triband

U can no way comapare 3110c to kp199
Check LG KP220 --->*www.gsmarena.com/lg_kp220-2366.php

Motorola-ROKR Z6 --->*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_rokr_z6-1825.php

GeekyBoy

In the zone
3110c is great but the screen resolution(128x160) and screen quality is the worst i have ever seen.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@Geekyboy....noo man u must have got the older model....I have compared my 4 month phone with my friends 1year old one...There is lot of difference in both...colors r much sharp and contrast ratio is high...the old one has high in brightness and low contrast ratio...
Nokia has improved the screen...u can compare and feel it.:)

OP
G

goel.suraj

Broken In
3110c has A2DP
*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_3110_classic-1862.php

Dual band???...3110c is triband

U can no way comapare 3110c to kp199
Check LG KP220 --->*www.gsmarena.com/lg_kp220-2366.php

Motorola-ROKR Z6 --->*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_rokr_z6-1825.php

In Nokia 3110 c is not included the A2DP(with stero bluetooth) with reference of the *compareindia.in.com/productdetails.php?id=15322.It is true or not. The chinese phone is successfull or not

Some one is suggested me the Nokia 7210 SuperNova. The look,color is so cool in comparision of 3110 classic. The right or wrong.

I really appreciate to your opinion.
Please guide me a best phone which is including all the multimedia feature.My budget is 5K-5.55K

sujoyp

Grand Master
Here is specs from Phonearena
*www.phonearena.com/htmls/Nokia-3110-Classic-phone-pa_1957.html

and here u can read again *nokiaduck.blogspot.com/2007/12/nokia-3110-classic-video-review.html

It has A2DP profile for sure

Supernova have cool looks and 2 mp camera....but its talk time is only 2 hrs coz 860Mah battery...soo pooor battery life may be a problem ..remaining all similar

kkdeep

Right off the assembly line
while receiving a call, Does 3110c show photo of calling party if It is attached to the contact in the address book?

-Thanks
Kuldeep

GeekyBoy

In the zone
@Geekyboy....noo man u must have got the older model....I have compared my 4 month phone with my friends 1year old one...There is lot of difference in both...colors r much sharp and contrast ratio is high...the old one has high in brightness and low contrast ratio...
Nokia has improved the screen...u can compare and feel it.:)

Man, my dad bought 3110c in Dec 08 !!! Newer than urs !
The colours and contrast ratio are no problem, but the screen reolution is low and you might see while tilting the phone, that some horizontal lines appear.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Man, my dad bought 3110c in Dec 08 !!! Newer than urs !
The colours and contrast ratio are no problem, but the screen reolution is low and you might see while tilting the phone, that some horizontal lines appear.

hmm I agree with u...its can be coz of 128x160 resolution...yaar its high feature phone among cheap once...kuch to adjust karna padega :(

Check w200i if its better:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom