Suggest a PC config for Android App development , web development and 2D game development

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
It is most likely due to improper seating of the CPU, every other guy (including the accepted answer) is saying the same thing in that thread.
Its best OP try stock cooler and then decide if it throttles.

How Much Better Are Aftermarket CPU Coolers Than Intel’s Stock Coolers?

EDIT : I realize the 8700 stock cooler isnt as good in dissipating heat as others beacuse of higher TDP :
The Stock Cooler Dilemma & Test Setup - Intel Core i7-8700 Review: Stock Cooler Falls Flat

Here's a more accurate review.

So go ahead and buy a 212EVO, should be good enough
Are you referring this?

*www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01KBXKP8W/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Why Intel can't provide good cooler when AMD able to provide good coolers?

we cannot answer that!
hyper 212/212x may not fit in spec alpha from the official spec. however some reviews mentioned that 160mm cpu coolers fit well on spec alpha with some headroom still left.

Last edited:
OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
we cannot answer that!
hyper 212/212x may not fit in spec alpha from the official spec. however some reviews mentioned that 160mm cpu coolers fit well on spec alpha with some headroom still left.
Antec A40 pro is just 136 mm height.. And only Rs. 1800. The reviews are good. I this this suit for me

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Isnt the 212 Turbo LED, supposed to be successor of 212 EVO ? It comes with 2 120MM fan configured for push pull.for same price

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
we cannot answer that!
Yes. I read a review that told even 170 mm fits fine

Top Bottom