Suggest a PC config for Android App development , web development and 2D game development

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is just AMD-XMP profile introduced as a marketing tool by MSI.Select whichever profile that works for you though most likely profile 1/default profile has more chances of working.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
It is just AMD-XMP profile introduced as a marketing tool by MSI.Select whichever profile that works for you though most likely profile 1/default profile has more chances of working.
Profile 1 working. Memtest86 passed without any error .

I will soon post the pc build photos

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
Hi Friends ,
Finally I assembled the Rig with all components ..After 3 years in Digit forum (yes. of course) I build my Build.

Actually I started a thread in this forum on jul 2015 , but can't assemble due to some health problems . After that I asked again in 2017 apr but can't assemble that rig due to some changes in changes in my career path

Finally I assembled my rig .

Thanks for everyone who took part in the suggestion process. It's very difficult to give 230 replies .

Thanks to all of this members who helped me

@Minion @whitestar_999

@TheSloth @ssb1551

@rijinpk1 @chimera201

@Nerevarine @SaiyanGoku

@Zangetsu

===========================

Photo of my build

upload_2018-10-15_13-5-38.png

==================

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
That cabinet looks great. And Congratulations!

Also, if possible, update your first post to list out the final components you put together with price. It will be a good reference for the people who come looking for configs on forum. They don't need to go through entire thread.

OP
RageshAntony

RageshAntony

In the zone
That cabinet looks great. And Congratulations!

Also, if possible, update your first post to list out the final components you put together with price. It will be a good reference for the people who come looking for configs on forum. They don't need to go through entire thread.
@RageshAntony Please update your first post as @TheSloth suggested. It will help others

Hi guys .. Like you suggested , I updated it

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Friends ,
Finally I assembled the Rig with all components ..After 3 years in Digit forum (yes. of course) I build my Build.

Actually I started a thread in this forum on jul 2015 , but can't assemble due to some health problems . After that I asked again in 2017 apr but can't assemble that rig due to some changes in changes in my career path

Finally I assembled my rig .

Thanks for everyone who took part in the suggestion process. It's very difficult to give 230 replies .

Thanks to all of this members who helped me

@Minion @whitestar_999

@TheSloth @ssb1551

@rijinpk1 @chimera201

@Nerevarine @SaiyanGoku

@Zangetsu

===========================

Photo of my build

View attachment 17720

==================

Congrats. Is that an external hdd on the table? If yes then which model?

Top Bottom