Suggest a new 23'' Full HD Monitor for gaming

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Yeah, I saw the specs on my phone. I am tempted to order it, even though its only 60Hz. However, that reseller on Amazon is the only one I can find.

LG 24MP77 is the one with anti glare screen.

I have Dell Ultrasharp 23', it has anti glare screen too. But connectivity options are not good, hdmi not there.

shadem99

Broken In
*pcmonitors.info/reviews/samsung-s24d390hl/
check this one out too..its for 12k in the market i think

- - - Updated - - -

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHNChNOQAg...heres a more accurate comparison of the two, as the review states..both are very similar performing monitors, samsung has a very slight edge of blacks being more blacker, but lg wins in bezel, stands and vesa mounting, however i think theres a 3k difference here in india, i would suggest going for samsung...as its more bang for buck, you could also get the 27inch version of the samsung monitor by paying only very slightly more over the lg 24 inch

Note: S24D590PL and S24D390PL are the same spec wise only region is different so the code is different, and the monitor reviewed there is 76, while we get a 77 version of lg

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
LG 24MP77 is the one with anti glare screen.

I have Dell Ultrasharp 23', it has anti glare screen too. But connectivity options are not good, hdmi not there.

Is there any difference between DVI and HDMI? I don't think I need all the extra connectivity since I intend on using the monitor as a PC monitor only.

- - - Updated - - -

*pcmonitors.info/reviews/samsung-s24d390hl/
check this one out too..its for 12k in the market i think

- - - Updated - - -

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALHNChNOQAg...heres a more accurate comparison of the two, as the review states..both are very similar performing monitors, samsung has a very slight edge of blacks being more blacker, but lg wins in bezel, stands and vesa mounting, however i think theres a 3k difference here in india, i would suggest going for samsung...as its more bang for buck, you could also get the 27inch version of the samsung monitor by paying only very slightly more over the lg 24 inch

Note: S24D590PL and S24D390PL are the same spec wise only region is different so the code is different, and the monitor reviewed there is 76, while we get a 77 version of lg

The LG MP77 is around 24k. That's way above my budget. The MP76 is around 16k and is much more reasonable.

The Samsung ones look impressive wrt color reproduction. However, I cannot find any links to compare prices. Could you provide some links?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Is there any difference between DVI and HDMI? I don't think I need all the extra connectivity since I intend on using the monitor as a PC monitor only.

Nope, HDMI is just DVI with audio input.. They give the exact same picture quality and you can easily convert an HDMI to DVI or vice versa..

shadem99

Broken In
actually, no...mp77 is only 14.5k
Lg Ips Monitor Mp77 Full Hd - Buy Online @ Rs.14990/- | Snapdeal.com

heres the samsung one for 13.5k
Samsung LS24D390HL/XL 23.6 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor(High Glossy Black) - Buy Online @ Rs.13500/- | Snapdeal.com

be sure to check prices at your local stores

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
actually, no...mp77 is only 14.5k
Lg Ips Monitor Mp77 Full Hd - Buy Online @ Rs.14990/- | Snapdeal.com

It looks so much better than mine. Wish I had a reason to upgrade. Three of these side by side will make the whole image seamless due to such a thin bezel.

How reliable is snapdeal with returns and customer service ?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Ok. Buying MP77.

I am getting further 1000 Rs. off because of an offer. So the price is coming to be 13990.

Top Bottom