Suggest a IEM around 600

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Budget- 600

Will use it for watching tv series, movies, listening mostly bollywood/punjabi songs while travelling, in Galaxy S3

Requirements- Good quality as i will take it along daily in my bag to college.

Source- Galaxy S3

Last edited:

sushovan

In the zone
How are Philips she 3590 compared to this?

Nowhere close. I had used Panasonic HJE120 and SHE3590 hoping that they would be worthy replacement for my broken ES18 but I got disappointed. ES18 is simply the best earphone money can buy upto 1k.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
But still is there any other close to it in performance and cost less than 600 bucks?
Actually have a very tight budget. :(

sushovan

In the zone
it's available at Rs. 640 at snapdeal. Its upto you whether you will save 50 bucks to compromise on quality or not.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I will probably go for this but how is the build quality of the es18?
As I will carry it daily in my bag build quality is one of the major factor I need to consider.

samudragupta

Youngling
Don't get me wrong, and i know there are many sound magic fans in this forum. I also use the SM E30 and even though they cost 2000/-, their built quality sucks, they are quite flimsy and you will have to be very careful. I had mine replaced once in warranty and i took utmost care of them. But of course the sound quality when compared to the other companies in the same range is better if not all that great...Would i buy them again? Of course not. Just use them carefully...

Last edited:

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
SM E30, ES18 sound good but their build quality sucks big time, no doubt about that. At the same price, you can get T-Peos IEM which has been reviewed by someone on techenclave.

samudragupta

Youngling
Yes, Sound magic indeed have a very balanced sound..Only I wish they had better quality, they would have kicked most good names out of competition... The T-peos also are a good name as well, but my only concern with these foreign brands is the after sales...cant rely much on them IMO...

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
I am seeing all the IEMs in your signature are of foreign brands :mrgreen:. Well if the Indian dealer is having good after sales support so there is no worries to try international brands. You can get T-Peos in India.

samudragupta

Youngling
I am seeing all the IEMs in your signature are of foreign brands :mrgreen:. Well if the Indian dealer is having good after sales support so there is no worries to try international brands. You can get T-Peos in India.
Yeah they are foreign technically :) Are the T-peos available here...I have only seen them on mp4nation?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
SM E30, ES18 sound good but their build quality sucks big time, no doubt about that. At the same price, you can get T-Peos IEM which has been reviewed by someone on techenclave.

which T- peos iem on par or better than soundmagic e30?

I was thinking of e30, if t peos better in sq then will buy it.

Top Bottom