Suggest A good Motherboard with CORE-i5-2500k

OP
KRISHI101

KRISHI101

Broken In
what is LucidLogix Virtu MVP technology..?
i cant find it in Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H/DS3H mobo...

i attracted toward Asus and Asrock becoz of this feature and other..

its is a technology which is use primarily to save energy . it helps the computer to switch to dedicated graphics card to inbuilt graphics card of the mobo automatically when not using graphics dedicated apps like games , softwares and others !!!! for this dont get ASrock there just crap, asus are not worth it for the price point when on budget gigabyte and MSI are the only options for good and quality mobo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i would suggest get the MSI one which i suggested !!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
KRISHI101

KRISHI101

Broken In
its is a technology which is use primarily to save energy . it helps the computer to switch to dedicated graphics card to inbuilt graphics card of the mobo automatically when not using graphics dedicated apps like games , softwares and others !!!! for this dont get ASrock there just crap, asus are not worth it for the price point when on budget gigabyte and MSI are the only options for good and quality mobo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so i would suggest get the MSI one which i suggested !!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for clear suggestion..
ok i searched gigabyte mobo..

and want to choose between.. ( these two models are looks more featured then other Gigabyte H77 model)
GA-H77-D3H-MVP
GA-H77-D3H

will choose MVP model becoz it has more feature..
suggestion is welcome if you have any other model..

i still recommend the MSI ZH77A-G41 cause msi has quality components but giga dont thats becus it is a local type of brand AFAIK it was started first time in india (type of a indian brand )
so i lean towards msi but well yes giga is good its g1. snper is perfect but its my personal opinion ...........so ur wish !!!!:p

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
i still recommend the MSI ZH77A-G41 cause msi has quality components but giga dont thats becus it is a local type of brand AFAIK it was started first time in india (type of a indian brand )
so i lean towards msi but well yes giga is good its g1. snper is perfect but its my personal opinion ...........so ur wish !!!!:p

errr....

Myth

Cyborg Agent

lol. Check this Gigabyte Technology - Wikipedia :-D

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, don't write about something which you're not aware of. Gigabyte is only tire 1 Company along with Asus. MSI and Asrock are still in Tire 2.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

lol

Its funny really especially the bold part. Seriously you need to be aware of things before posting mate.

OP
KRISHI101

KRISHI101

Broken In
Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H - Rs 6800

Do not confuse yourself get it if its H77 at that budget.

why DS3H model?
why not D3H / D3HMVP model?

i seen in specs that D3H / D3HMVP has more features plus in back panel there are more connection..

and one more thing..

i want to make dual channel RAM.. ( 4GB = 2GB+2GB, DDR3 - 1333MHz or 1600MHz )
so which G-skill RipjawsX/Z RAM support the Gigabyte D3H/D3HMVP MOBO ?
i visited its website and searched but cant find..

there are RAM models for H77 DS3H,,
but none for H77 D3H/D3HMVP..

Does any RAM can support any MOBO?
so please also give knowledge abt it..

i think CORSAIR is better..
becoz on seeing their website, there are no such issues for supporting MOBO...
will choose Corsair Vengeance or Dominator..

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

EPIC!!! :rofl:

why DS3H model?
why not D3H / D3HMVP model?

i seen in specs that D3H / D3HMVP has more features plus in back panel there are more connection..

and one more thing..

i want to make dual channel RAM.. ( 4GB = 2GB+2GB, DDR3 - 1333MHz or 1600MHz )
so which G-skill RipjawsX/Z RAM support the Gigabyte D3H/D3HMVP MOBO ?
i visited its website and searched but cant find..

there are RAM models for H77 DS3H,,
but none for H77 D3H/D3HMVP..

Does any RAM can support any MOBO?
so please also give knowledge abt it..

i think CORSAIR is better..
becoz on seeing their website, there are no such issues for supporting MOBO...
will choose Corsair Vengeance or Dominator..

No problem with GSkill RAMs unless they specifically mention about incompatibility. Just because a model no. is not mentioned doesn't mean its incompatible. :)

OP
KRISHI101

KRISHI101

Broken In
guys plz stop pointing out... everyone has free will to present their view,,
everyone has their different experience and opinion..

Top Bottom