Suggest A Good Laptop

mshashank31

Broken In
1) What is your budget? - upto 60000

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
14'' and 15 ''

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:VAIO,DELL And Lenovo
b. Dislike:HP

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Programming,Gaming(Casual)

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
No preference

6) Anything else you would like to say?
I want to purchase a 3rd gen i7 laptop (Not a ultrabook ) with good ram and graphic card within 15 days.Please suggest me a good one.

Note : Please take heating and battery consumption into consideration as I want a laptop with less heat emission and good battery.

Guys I also want your opinion on Sony VAIO SVE15118FN.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Asus K55VM-SX086D / 3rd Generation Core i7 / 8 GB / 1 TB / Free DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook
more than enough for your needs.

har

In the zone
1st choice-samsung np550p-i7+1TB+8gb ram+gt650m+bluray=58k
2nd choice-dell insprion 15r se-i7+1TB+8GB+hd7730=around 57k

Sony has bad gpu. Not good enough for new games. New sony's are kinda overpriced junk :p

OP
M

mshashank31

Broken In
Thanks for your suggestions but I am planning to get a sony vaio laptop for 54k with the following config is it a good choice
3rd gen core i7 2.10ghz
4gb ddr3
radeon HD 7650M (2GB)
750 gb hdd
15.5 inch screen 1366 x 768 resolution
Backlit keyboard
2.7 kg

I am planning to add another 4 gb ram to the above laptop

Last edited:

har

In the zone
Thanks for your suggestions but I am getting a sony vaio laptop for 54k with the following config is it a good choice
3rd gen core i7 2.10ghz
4gb ddr3
radeon HD 7650M (2GB)
750 gb hdd
15.5 inch screen 1366 x 768 resolution
Backlit keyboard
2.7 kg

I am planning to add another 4 gb ram to the above laptop

Samsung has much much better screen(matte+300 nitts),2 years intl warranty, and the gt650m absolutely destroys the hd 7650m. I MEAN DESTROYS !!!! gt650m is such a good card. read the following link:
*www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gt...7vHEBg&usg=AFQjCNEId3IyNPvOJEPY7bDSG8QPo2OY8Q

Its an awesome graphics card.:-D

I dont get why people are ready to pay more for an inferior product just because of the SONY tag :-?

OP
M

mshashank31

Broken In
Samsung has much much better screen(matte+300 nitts),2 years intl warranty, and the gt650m absolutely destroys the hd 7650m. I MEAN DESTROYS !!!! gt650m is such a good card. read the following link:
*www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gt...7vHEBg&usg=AFQjCNEId3IyNPvOJEPY7bDSG8QPo2OY8Q

Its an awesome graphics card.:-D

I dont get why people are ready to pay more for an inferior product just because of the SONY tag :-?

I was just planning I just wanted your suggestion regrading it

OP
M

mshashank31

Broken In
Sir I want to buy a core i7 laptop with a reasonable graphic card and my main reqirement is good battery life .Can u pls suggest a laptop within 60k.

aroraanant

Explorer
Check out Sony VAIO E Series SVE14A16FN, this costs slightly more than your budget but it is really very good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom